4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Won't play it again because of incest but nice renders and really liked the intrusive smartphone. Also, you should be more consistent using Italics for thoughts. I noticed several lines wrongly written

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
honestly for a 0.1 was amazing game new faces and unique style.

ntr is easily and clearly avoidable, i don't undestand why in every new game in theard the anti ntrer's comes in waves forces them selfes on devs to remove sush a specefic fetishes ? what ?? wanted another stupid boring harem game? the problem is ntr games are few and anti ntrers everywhere i expect the next 200 pages will be about ntr compleins and shit like every other game i hope this dev ignore them for good.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Share your gf, share your sister... Hard to enjoy romance knowing there are such alternative routes. Just my 2 cents. You might want to ask the uploader to add it to the planned fetish list.

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I was about to skip it because sleep-whatever is a big turnoff for me, but holy fuck the game was insanely good... A couple more updates and it will easily be at the top of the site.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
honestly for a 0.1 was amazing game new faces and unique style.

ntr is easily and clearly avoidable, i don't undestand why in every new game in theard the anti ntrer's comes in waves forces them selfes on devs to remove sush a specefic fetishes ? what ?? wanted another stupid boring harem game? the problem is ntr games are few and anti ntrers everywhere i expect the next 200 pages will be about ntr compleins and shit like every other game i hove this dev ignore them for good.
THERE.IS.NO.NTR.IN.THIS.GAME.

Guys please stop talking about something you do not understand fully. This game has NO netorare and NO cuckolding. It shows traits of netori but it's too early to judge.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
You can stop this scene from happening. And play the game where no one fucks nobody, except you.
But if it's a problem for you, okey, i'm understand that.
Emphasis mine, but if this is true, and since it's the Dev I have no reason to believe it is not, that once and for all settles any debate about NTR in this game in my eyes. Not only does it mean you can avoid true NTR, but also you can avoid "soft" NTR (Where the girls have sex with other guys but you aren't in a relationship yet so it isn't true NTR, for example). Case closed.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
If you guys are afraid of "NTR" in this game where it's NTR as long as someone else is fucking any girl in the game.

Than i have something important to tell you.... you might even want to sit down for this one.... we live in a world full of "NTR"... yep that girl in the neighborhood that barely even speaks to you... someone else is fucking her... that teacher at your school you had a crush on when you were little... someone is fucking her.... that girl that works at the boutique that you don't even go into because it only sells womens clothes and therefore you never even spoke to her or even know her name.... someone else is fucking her.... Oh and your mom too... she is getting fucked by your dad, she was getting fucked by him BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN :eek:

I know it must be difficult to take in all of this new information all of a sudden, but hopefully we can all survive this constant NTR together.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm having mixed feelings from this.

When you look at it without going into details, it looks very promising, but then...
The plot is so far incredibly cliche, straight to perving on your childhood friend/neightbours/boyscout cookie girl across the street/that crazy cat lady searching for something in the dumpster/whatever.
And then there is writing...
I read text and I'm trying to enjoy it, but I can't. I don't see much grammar errors, which is very pleasing, but reading it feels like ragged breath.
The game tries to be interesting, but so far it fails.

Still, the project might be worth to keen an eye on and I wish the developer strength to improve themselves, not burnout and enjoy what they're doing.

Reactions: Jubz and Hyped

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
If you guys are afraid of "NTR" in this game where it's NTR as long as someone else is fucking any girl in the game.

Than i have something important to tell you.... you might even want to sit down for this one.... we live in a world full of "NTR"... yep that girl in the neighborhood that barely even speaks to you... someone else is fucking her... that teacher at your school you had a crush on when you were little... someone is fucking her.... that girl that works at the boutique that you don't even go into because it only sells womens clothes and therefore you never even spoke to her or even know her name.... someone else is fucking her.... Oh and your mom too... she is getting fucked by your dad, she was getting fucked by him BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN :eek:

I know it must be difficult to take in all of this new information all of a sudden, but hopefully we can all survive this constant NTR together.
I'm loving you man! It is so rare on this forum to encounter someone with common sense.

ttll

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Is there a version for Mac? cuz the one on the page doesn't work lol
If anybody have this problem too, please go in discord, and describe the problem in #bug-reporting channel.
Can't test it.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
I'm having mixed feelings from this.

When you look at it without going into details, it looks very promising, but then...
The plot is so far incredibly cliche, straight to perving on your childhood friend/neightbours/boyscout cookie girl across the street/that crazy cat lady searching for something in the dumpster/whatever.
And then there is writing...
I read text and I'm trying to enjoy it, but I can't. I don't see much grammar errors, which is very pleasing, but reading it feels like ragged breath.
The game tries to be interesting, but so far it fails.

Still, the project might be worth to keen an eye on and I wish the developer strength to improve themselves, not burnout and enjoy what they're doing.

Whats wrong with Cliche's? Most of the Games here are a exactly that. Live itself as well actually. He's probably better at rendering/coding. Setting up a good narrative takes practice. So if he/they are smart start with something simple.
Especially if its a first try.

To keep Cliche's interesting you need to make the art or presentation ( Or both ) distinctive. Or come with a different writing style which is actually quite hard. There are also other approaches to make you (or you're product) stand out.

consumed lots of media myself also get annoyed with tropes/cliche's at time. Or even consistency in story telling like Plot holes and what not. Eventually got fed up with it and didn't care anymore. As long as it is interesting a certain way I won't complain about that anymore. I have better things to do with my Life.

Reactions: dksklho and ttll

Trandoshan

Jan 9, 2018
This forum is fucking baffling sometimes ... here you have an amazing game coming out of nowhere, with some of the best renders ever, a good, sweet first peek story that manages to balance between beating around the bush too much and spoiling everything right off the bat and characters with personality to them.

What happens?

People complain about "NTR", some imaginary errors in the renders and fucking leg hair ... man I really would like to know what goes on in their heads ... must be some overlap with those who don't know what ".rar" means, judging by the Pavlovian reaction to "ntr" and all

Oh and the story being "cliche" ... even though it is done gracefully, sets up some loose ends nicely and still manages to include enough content to not become a self-important slogfest most "inventine" and "random" gems are

Seriously though, only complaint I have is the minigame, either increase the timer or make the radius for the targets larger, on a high-dpi screen it is nigh impossible to complete it on time, I had to do it in fullscreen (stretched from FullHD?) just to have a chance. And get a better English proofwriter. It's not horrible, and it definitely shines through that the Russian original is decently written, but I compared some sentences and in a lot of cases their meaning got a bit modified and even butchered in a few rare cases. But that's pretty much all. Amazing first start, probably will become a patreon for this. Happy to see awesome games coming out in the last few weeks out of nowhere.

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Don't really care either way about the NTR people are discussing, but I really hope Cougar80 is Mom and I get to fuck mom and sister. Also I'm on shaky grounds with the girl from the club, so I hope either I don't need her help or she doesn't care what I do as long as I keep her around.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes