4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Other than the mini-game, the one thing that is conflicting for me is the sister. Being nice to her (what I usually do in games) resulted in her taking advantage of MC. So far, it's only by being rude to her that we get to hear the truth on why she left the boyfriend, but slaving someone is really not my cup of tea. I'm hoping there's a good outcome by being nice to her and not just her taking advantage of MC forever lol.
My thoughts exactly. I'm actually fine with the other characters being nasty for now as we can build a relationship throughout the game. But with family the relationship is already established, it just needs a nudge in the right direction;). I always play as the good guy too and gold-digging can be impossible to remedy. I hope I can be proven wrong though.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I get the feeling after playing through a second time and being an asshole to everybody that this will be the canon storyline. All the girls seem to be submissive and the more hardcore kinks will be where this game really shines.

I usually prefer the love/vanilla routes in these games but the fact that I dont really like any of the girls kind of makes me hope we can send all of them down some dark and dirty paths. I am talking full on forcing them to work the street corners where they belong :LOL:

Reactions: lordofevilcr

pluv234

Nov 14, 2018
C
Does not work on mac but here is how to fix it:

1. Once you have uncompressed the file go into the folder ComeInside-0.1-mac (in the Finder).
  2. Right click on CI.app and click on Show package contents (there will appear the folder Contents with the folder MacOS inside)
  3. Open the Terminal
  4. Write in the terminal: chmod +x (but don't click enter)
  5. Drag this file into the terminal: Contents/MacOS/CI
  6. Enter.
  7. Repat 4.
  8. Drag this file into the terminal: Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/CI
  9. 6.
And that's it; there is probably a way to change the modes of both of those files at the same time but this worked fine and it's doable in a minute.
Can you just upload your mac version?

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
I need a fan signature. This is amasing!

ttll, small request. The dude's dick doesn't quite fit, I think it's worth fixing. As well as the sister's nipples. Also, it would be nice if you elaborate the main character: his friend is a kid, going to school, looking pretty young, but MC is already a successful artist, earning loads of money, seemingly attractive to adult women. So it's kinda confusing for me. Сould you maybe explain, how those two things go together? I guess there must be something more between the friends, than you showed, like, maybe that guy is a genius too, like the MC, or something? I don't know, the MC seems a bit too old to be friends with the kid.

Upd: yeah, and the switching of language glitches, and it would be nice to be able to go to saves menu and back with one click.

Last edited:

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
I get the feeling after playing through a second time and being an asshole to everybody that this will be the canon storyline. All the girls seem to be submissive and the more hardcore kinks will be where this game really shines.

I usually prefer the love/vanilla routes in these games but the fact that I dont really like any of the girls kind of makes me hope we can send all of them down some dark and dirty paths. I am talking full on forcing them to work the street corners where they belong :LOL:
You have become the very thing you swore to destroy

Reactions: lordofevilcr

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Can you just upload your mac version?
haha right, I should have thought about uploading it :p it seems to be fixed now though

Also, I just finished my 2nd playthrough and I've liked the game quite a bit (although I think it too soon to decide). Most of the girls are beautiful although sometimes confusing; I specially like Kelly and Jen. I don't really like the sister though, neither her teeth nor her hair nor her attitude; I normally like to help others and be nice in this games but I understand the MC being somewhat bothered by her and that influence my attitude too specially since she could discover all the money or something. Also, I liked finding out that all those boxes were money. Something that I would also have liked would be to reject Jen's deal but once I see what's going to happen come back and accept it. Just an idea... Also, I don't get us/the mc leaving the door open given the situation. But as it was said, maybe he wants to get caught. And maybe it had to to with the title too?

Reactions: ttll
U

User_10739

ttll One thing I didn't get was when "purple haired club chick" asks me if I would share or watch my sis getting fucked it is unclear if she is referring to by another man or another woman which changes the conversation. You're almost forced to say NO WAY just in case but if she was referring to watching her and sis then it would be a HELL YEAH...

Would have also liked the chance to save bitchy dyke once I understood what was about to happen.

Nice start though!

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Also, it would be nice if you elaborate the main character: his friend is a kid, going to school, looking pretty young, but MC is already a successful artist, earning loads of money, seemingly attractive to adult women. So it's kinda confusing for me. Сould you maybe explain, how those two things go together? I guess there must be something more between the friends, than you showed, like, maybe that guy is a genius too, like the MC, or something? I don't know, the MC seems a bit too old to be friends with the kid.
As far as this goes, if you read closely with what he says about his art agent, especially during the investment pitch, it is implied that he is using the pretense of selling his paintings in order to cover up the real reason that he has so much money (which is unknown so far). So he doesn't necessarily have to be that old, he doesn't actually have an established career as an artist, it seems to be cover story.

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I think a lot of people are being too hard on the sister. She is a spoiled brat, she has never had to try for anything in her life. At this point she is trying to get by the only way she knows how (by finding someone who will take care of her financially). This is the STARTING point for her character development, give her a chance to actually develop. Often in these games the bitchy sister turns out to be one of the favorites. See Man of the House, for an example.

PS: As for the people talking about her only telling you the real truth about why she got into a fight with her ex-bf on the enslavement route, it makes sense, she only tells you when confronted, which you don't do in the romance route. Again, at this point in the story, how that plays out fits her character.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
After chatting with a "Person of Importance"(he dosnt get VIP..he gets POI :p ) in private about my game concerns..i've decided to give this another shot...i appreciate people connected with games going that deep to alleviate concerns and connect with players.
What did that person tell you? I think I dropped this game because of similar concerns that you shared in your previous post in this thread so I am curious.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Naw.

Dev just did a good job of making me give absoloutely no shits about any of the characters.
Yeah, only character that I was interested in was the sister, but after playing the dom route I just don't give a fuck about her.
I'll still play the game because the renders are sick and Lora seems to be my kind of mom, but now that the hype has died I don't know how to feel about the main part of the game...

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Yeah, only character that I was interested in was the sister, but after playing the dom route I just don't give a fuck about her.
I'll still play the game because the renders are sick and Lora seems to be my kind of mom, but now that the hype has died I don't know how to feel about the main part of the game...
Pretty much the same here. I am just interested in the pretty pictures.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What did that person tell you? I think I dropped this game because of similar concerns that you shared in your previous post in this thread so I am curious.
the person told me all my "concerns" will be fully avoidable...so i will take the POI at his word and give this another shot...if they stay true to that they will have a follower as i love the renders...purple hair dame is right up there with the hottest i've seen...lol.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
What's wrong with the sister? I am just curious, I deleted the game when the MC talked to his friend face to face

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
As long as the aforementioned character is unlikeable by design, and not accidentally perceived that way because of the failings of the writer, then I see no problem with it. People are multidimensional and have many sides to them. So just because your first impression of a character is a negative one, that doesn’t mean their character as a whole should be defined by it. Anyway, I for one like the occasional bitchy character, as long as it can be somehow justified, of course. How boring would it be for a game to be filled with static characters who don’t grow or change over the course of the story.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes