4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
isn't that pretty much every mom/son game ever?

I get your point though, I hate it when writers don't understand that preserving the tension is paramount. so many of them even ruin it the first night by showing a 'dream sex scene' with the mom. the story just absolutely MUST maintain a tension between the characters or you could just as well roll credits.
Maybe I kinda failed to get my point across here - my bad. Okay let me state this clearly:

Other games:
- You are attracted to a hot MILF who just happens to be your mom. The mother/son relationship feels secondary compared to the sexual relationship (actually most games do little to establish her as your mom, it just serves as a "label").
- The game is about contention between the two relationships.
- The sexual attraction suddenly appears in the scenario (maybe because you've spent a year away from home?).

This game (as far as I've seen):
- Lora's your mother and you love her as your mom, but you are also attracted to her. You see her as your mother first, and then as a woman. The sexual attraction is secondary.
- Also, the sexual attraction is just a subset of the feelings you feel towards her and it is not at odds with your original relationship (ok, this part I'm not fully sure about).
- The sexual attraction slowly built up from your childhood, It's not abrupt.

Last edited:
Reactions: reni and ttll

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm suspecting he might actually be an asshole
Here's a hint:
Kevin specifically mentions he's jealous of the MC's ability to get all kinds of women and says he'd like to have a girl, just once in his life. Fast forward a bit. The MC clearly has Kelly and has to debate whether or not to suggest that Kevin hook up with Stacey. I mean, for gameplay and fapping obviously keep her, but if this were an irl situation, the fact that you even have to debate that when you already have a FWB says a lot about the type of person you are.​

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Here's a hint:
Kevin specifically mentions he's jealous of the MC's ability to get all kinds of women and says he'd like to have a girl, just once in his life. Fast forward a bit. The MC clearly has Kelly and has to debate whether or not to suggest that Kevin hook up with Stacey. I mean, for gameplay and fapping obviously keep her, but if this were an irl situation, the fact that you even have to debate that when you already have a FWB says a lot about the type of person you are.​
90% of the MC's in these games are completely selfish sociopaths. That is why all sex from any of the woman with any other man even if they are not in a relation with the MC is somehow considered "NTR", generally all women in these games are seen as the property of the MC right from the get go and have little to no development except how they fall desperately for the MC's cock.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
MC doesn't even know Stacy. All he knows is what Kelly told him right after they fucked. MC already has lined up his mom, sister, Sheila and Kelly obviously. And they are all sexier anyways.

Giving Stacy to Kevin looks like it will also open an easier inroad with Kevin's mom if you're on the romance path with the sister. That's fine by me.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
they keep beating me over the head to do the mini-games or i'll miss out...maybe i'm ok with that?..lol...GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN!!!
i agree most of these minigames on this site are just pointlessly stupid and some even require you to look up a guide, im here to fap not solve puzzles,spam keys or do quicktime events my hand is busy doing other stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
i agree most of these minigames on this site are just pointlessly stupid and some even require you to look up a guide, im here to fap not solve puzzles,spam keys or do quicktime events my hand is busy doing other stuff!
If you can fap and solve puzzles at the same time, you're better than Sherlock Holmes.

Reactions: mmmonsterkill

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I'm getting some major Petplay vibes from the Asian receptionist, what with the collar and way she held that pencil on the way out.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Graphically it looks very nice, I just hope that in terms of the plot will be just as nice. All that remains is to wait for further updates. Good job :devilish::devilish::devilish:

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes