4.10 star(s) 123 Votes
Aug 28, 2017
Man. The lack of animations in this game is soul crushing. I am sympathetic though. To create good animated scenes with renders of this quality, he'd need a computer that ran off a nuclear reactor.

Just think, though - if this guy got together with PhillyGames or ICSTOR, we'd probably be watching the evolution of one of the better games to ever grace this website.

J

tenor.gif

fbass

May 18, 2017
Man. The lack of animations in this game is soul crushing. I am sympathetic though. To create good animated scenes with renders of this quality, he'd need a computer that ran off a nuclear reactor.

Just think, though - if this guy got together with PhillyGames or ICSTOR, we'd probably be watching the evolution of one of the better games to ever grace this website.

J
Good story and renders, original looking characters. Animations can be nice but definitely are not necessary

Reactions: yep10

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Keep on with your Good work TTII!!!! :) (y)

Unlocked

Hey, everybody.
I'm sorry if you think I'm missing, I'm just not used to this format of communication yet.
Everyone who wants to see me more often - welcome to the
I hope you like the new wallpapers, not everything worked out the way I wanted, and my computer could hardly bear this scene, but it seemed to work out well.
We have reached the goal of $800 (yaaay), but it seems to me that it is pointless to start a new poll for the girls on the wallpaper, as opinions would not differ much.
So I made the wallpapers with the leaders of the general poll - young Lora and Lindsey.
Now at the beginning of each month patrons from $10 and above will be able to vote which two girls will be on the new wallpapers.
Also, if next month's support doesn't decrease, I might be able to afford a new graphics card. Thank you all for this.
I will also borrow money from a friend and buy a new power supply, as the current one just doesn't fit the new card.

Work on the game continues and according to the poll, the updates will be every two months. There will be 160 renders in each of them. So part of the second episode will be at the end of August, if I do not fail. =)

lang25

May 6, 2018
Beautiful renders , i love it ..
Might be the next big thing , keep up the great job !

lang25

May 6, 2018
got this when trying patch,any help ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive patch/lora_feed.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\ALL DOWNLOAD\nfsw\no up\ComeInside-0.1-pc_\ComeInside-0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\ALL DOWNLOAD\nfsw\no up\ComeInside-0.1-pc_\ComeInside-0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 369, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\ALL DOWNLOAD\nfsw\no up\ComeInside-0.1-pc_\ComeInside-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\ALL DOWNLOAD\nfsw\no up\ComeInside-0.1-pc_\ComeInside-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 681, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive patch/lora_feed.rpyc.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes