4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
5.png

Overview:
You're a young artist. One day you made yourself a promise and it was time to keep it. You returned to the city, where you spent the best months of your life, after several years of absence.
A lot has changed - now you can afford an expensive house, a motorcycle, and investments, but... But you constantly return to your memories of the one with whom you were happy. You fill the void in your soul with memories, playing them over and over again.
Money has become a new factor in your life and it attracts both new acquaintances and old ones to you.
Being tough or caring, remembering or forgetting, drawing dreams or memories - it is up to you to decide.​

Abandon Reason: 19 Months without Update / Staff Decision
Thread Updated: 2020-04-26
Release Date: 2020-04-26
Developer: ttll - - - F95
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English, Russian
FanArt: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Patches:
(Contain 104 Images)
Extras: FAN SIG - FAN SIG2 - FAN SIG3 - WALKTHROUGH - Multi Mod - SAVES (v0.2) - Wallpaper
"Warning people reporting game crashes because of some mods use them at your own risk"
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

g8-1.jpg j8.jpg s5.jpg t9.jpg v11-1.jpg w11.jpg y23.jpg esc5-5.png fsc6-4-4.png isc9-1-1.png isc10-20-13.png l1-4.png l3-2.png mscU-2.png gallery_2.png cam16-stoit_125255-0.jpeg fsc6-4-10.jpeg isc10-40-4.png ksc12-4-1.png l6-6-2.jpg lora.jpg sp-3-1.jpeg

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
:sick:fuck i almost vomit after seeing that hairy legs on the mc...wtf hell naw, the girls look fine but having to see that mc with creepy hair is not my thing

more than come inside i just want to get outta here and i will truly do just that xD
Oh come on now... the leg looks kinda funny with the white hair but is it really that much of a problem to drive someone away from the game? I mean i am still looking at the Instagram page and the girls look hot as hell. I haven't tried the game yet but we might have a new PhillyGames or DrPinkCake here and if that's the case I aint gonna let a hairy leg keep me away that's for sure.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes