N7

Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
5.png

Overview:
You're a young artist. One day you made yourself a promise and it was time to keep it. You returned to the city, where you spent the best months of your life, after several years of absence.
A lot has changed - now you can afford an expensive house, a motorcycle, and investments, but... But you constantly return to your memories of the one with whom you were happy. You fill the void in your soul with memories, playing them over and over again.
Money has become a new factor in your life and it attracts both new acquaintances and old ones to you.
Being tough or caring, remembering or forgetting, drawing dreams or memories - it is up to you to decide.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-29
Release Date: 2019-08-28
Developer: ttll - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Blackmail, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Footjob, Incest, Lactation, MILF, Sexual harassment, DILF, Sleep sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism

Planned: Exhibitionism, Group sex, Humiliation, Lesbian, Sex Toys, Slave, Spanking, BDSM, Male Domination

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
v0.2
  • Portuguese, Dutch, German, Turkish translations are available for Episode I
  • 231 render (160 was planned) - this is 1/3 of Episode II
New features:

• When a new memories is available, the sketchbook icon will flash.
  • New mini-game mechanic
Fixed bugs:

• Some players with 120G hz monitors, and higher had problems with minigames, because of high FPS. Now FPS limited to 60.
  • Added extra time for the first game.
  • When you navigate through the Load or Save screen the current page is highlighted now.

v0.1b
  • Proofread English version.
  • Phone camera icon. (feature not available in this version)
  • New languages in the settings. (not available in this version)

New features:
  • Relationship points animation.
  • Renaming the save slots.
  • Adjusting the background and text color of phone messages.
  • RMB and Escape open Save Screen.
  • Skip "Unseen, Transitions and After Choices" now available.

Fixed bugs:
  • Kevin phone scene could have been skipped by pressing the space button.
  • While "forced" texting, the phone could have been opened again, above the SMS screen.
  • Russian language change problems.
  • "ignoring Kelly when she's texting you can lower Lindsay's points".
  • Boss-Jen scene path bug.
  • Typo in last sketchbook game.
  • Typo on last sketchbook page.
  • Icons order on the sketchbook help page.

v0.1
First Release

Game Features:
Mini-games that are related to the story.
Variability.
Phone with SMS, gallery, deeply integrated into the game mechanics.
Relationships depend on your choices and actions.
High-Quality pictures.

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Patches: (Contain 85 new images)
Extras: FAN SIG - FAN SIGNATURES2 - WALKTHROUGH - SAVES (v0.2)

esc5-5.png fsc6-4-4.png isc9-1-1.png isc10-20-13.png isc10-40-4.png jsc11-2.png l1-4.png l3-2.png mscU-2.png gallery_2.png isc10-40-1.png cam16-stoit_125255-0.jpeg fsc6-4-10.jpeg isc10-9.jpeg ksc12-4-1.png l6-6-2.jpg lora.jpg sp-3-1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Subnero

Jun 24, 2018
This looks very promising, seems to have lots of content too judging by all those preview images.

Also i have to point out that dudes leg looks like a porcupine.

icesun

Nov 2, 2018
Before I download to have a look: Is this missing a creampie tag by accident or intentionally? If it's intentional this is the most misleading title ever... ...and saddening...

Reactions: SoulCleave

djkunn

Apr 25, 2017
:sick:fuck i almost vomit after seeing that hairy legs on the mc...wtf hell naw, the girls look fine but having to see that mc with creepy hair is not my thing

more than come inside i just want to get outta here and i will truly do just that xD

Subnero

Jun 24, 2018
:sick:fuck i almost vomit after seeing that hairy legs on the mc...wtf hell naw, the girls look fine but having to see that mc with creepy hair is not my thing

more than come inside i just want to get outta here and i will truly do just that xD
Oh come on now... the leg looks kinda funny with the white hair but is it really that much of a problem to drive someone away from the game? I mean i am still looking at the Instagram page and the girls look hot as hell. I haven't tried the game yet but we might have a new PhillyGames or DrPinkCake here and if that's the case I aint gonna let a hairy leg keep me away that's for sure.

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes