4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
just looking at the renders it's safe to say we have a game worth playing

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Oh come on now... the leg looks kinda funny with the white hair but is it really that much of a problem to drive someone away from the game? I mean i am still looking at the Instagram page and the girls look hot as hell. I haven't tried the game yet but we might have a new PhillyGames or DrPinkCake here and if that's the case I aint gonna let a hairy leg keep me away that's for sure.
Some people have different tolerances. And fat ugly old guy with fucking wampa genes is a turn off for most people tbh.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
looking at the girl with the glasses smells like aorrta.. all over. that seem to be the mom model. from his other game. maybe he finally bailed and now returnd under a different user.

Reactions: Kendra

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Some people have different tolerances. And fat ugly old guy with fucking wampa genes is a turn off for most people tbh.
I will be honest i just played the game and i didn't even come across that scene, in fact it seems a missed a few scenes judging from the previews.

So it's not the end of the world for me, might be for some.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Wow those preview images look very promising. Gonna check this one out

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
This looks fantastic. Honestly the first time I've seen characters that don't look out of place in the world they are in (read: backgrounds have the same quality as the renders)

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Jesus Christ this is actually the best thing on this site. It's almost perfect. Before finish the demo I was about to write this exact sentence, with "but I wish there is mom son content", I don't write anything, finishing the demo and OMG this - is - awesome. GREAT work! BEST game here!

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes