4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Nice renders/art.

Suggestion about the sketchbook; don't use Mousewheel Up/Down for UI elements, since the Ren'Py engine already uses them. It'd be better to simply have clickable corners or something.

Also, a few spelling errors, mostly with names;
The first time "Zack" is mentioned, it's "Zach".
Also, in your phone, "John" is spelled "Jhon", but the MC uses "John" when speaking.

While Zach/Jhon is an acceptable alternate of Zack/John, you'll need to pick one and stay consistent.

EDIT: OK, just finished Chap1, excellent art style. I love the story so far. Good pacing on scenes. I love how the club chick that wants to bang you straight up contrasts with the slow buildup with Lindsay.
Has a lot of potential.
Can't wait for the stories involving Stacy and her.. neighbour. Or Kelly's.. err.. roommate and.. landlady.

Last edited:

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
has a lot of potential this game, go ahead "ttll" ;)

I can't wait to see more of Lora-old (she's really very sexy)

ps: if you improve the animations (like Milfy city - Midnight paradise - Timestamps), this game becomes a bomb

(Sorry my English)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I must confess I stopped playing with this silly mini game ... way too frustrating and distracting. Damages the whole story ... at least for me.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Very surprised the quality of this game, i expected something generic story (but good models), but received almost masterpiece! Keep up the good work.
Also don't see any reason to divide Lora in poll to younger and older variants - come on, they looks almost same.

Reactions: fbass

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
It looks very hot. I can't wait for the new update. Sister and mom are very hot. I hope there will be a satisfying content about them. And I hope there will be a decent design of MC. FPS fucking is not the best I think.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I want to publically thank the Developer (ttll) for he has added a option for color blind people which he showed me on PM

It works perfectly and I am now able to read the messages so I just wanted you all to know he listens to us

Thanks ttll!

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Very interesting story and nice Renders so far. keep it up, this can be hands down an all time favorite soon!

Reactions: ttll

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Some people are so stupid it hurts....They don't even know what NTR truly means.
yes but that is NTR at his best.. :p Because even those who talk about NTR sometime mistake one part of NTR with the part of NTR that is why need a better description of what NTR really means Netory is also part of NTR even though it is reverse NTR..But here the tags still put netory under NTR tags.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
gahgahgah
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you liked my game. But about all NTR stuff...

First of all - Jen and boss scene - is not NTR. We don't have a romantic relationship with her. Or any kind of relationship, other than the fact that she's our neighbor.
Second, when we talks to Kelly, she asks you twice about that stuff. Refuse both times and you won't see the office scene.
Third, accept Jen's offer and the scene just won't happen.
Fourth. Even if you missed (somehow?) the moment with Kelly and refuse Jen's offer...
Right before the scene there's a choice to leave or continue watching.

And after that "NTR content in it, which took me by surprise"?
Surprise? Really? =) What else do you think I should have done? I don't want to ruin the game by saying, "There's gonna be an NTR right now, watch out" all it's clear from the context.
sadly...; any female in a game fucks another guy that's not the mc they call it ntr. so they want your game to become full of retarded females who desires MC's cock only " i had this kind of fantazy when i was a kid"

PLEASE. just go on with this "mature" delightful story at your pace, and avoid "kids fantasies". i mean... you will get bugged again and again next 1000 pages about ntr. "oh she fuck that she fucks this"... don't let it disturb your story and characters in any way,just live with it.

a smalll thing i noticed about female characters in this game, all have that weired kind of hostile attitude toward mc whish kills the drama. i guess this story really need a sweet heart, because MC is not really that asshole... i guess ?

for a 0.1 it was a really amazing gameplay and kind of satisfying, waiting so eagerly for next version:love::love::giggle::giggle:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Changelog:

v0.1b
  • Proofread English version.
Thank you! ttll, it's a bit confusing to understand what the character are saying before. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: des_0

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i only want purple haired goddess..zero fucks given if other dames are dicked by random acronyms :p sometimes..a man's focus zeros in on perfection and does not stray...of course..if she gets dicked by another..rage quit..naughty language..delete..snowflaking my ass off in the thread..and..REAL TEARS!!

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i only want purple haired goddess..zero fucks given if other dames are dicked by random acronyms :p sometimes..a man's focus zeros in on perfection and does not stray...of course..if she gets dicked by another..rage quit..naughty language..delete..snowflaking my ass off in the thread..and..REAL TEARS!!
can you please define "i only want purple haired goddess" ? i mean ...mc's dicking her already. :p

i got your point. it is really harsh to watch "for example" purple haired godess dicked by another man that not mc because here we didn't have a choice (forced bedding her), but some here are crying about a lesbian woman who's already in relationship and "by choice" she fucked a random old man and she don't give a donkey shit about MC who don't give a shiet about her too.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
She's a yandere, she's crazy.
She just met you the day before and she's actively plotting for you to corrupt her mother/sister/best friend.
God how much I love yanderes.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes