4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i do not do mini-games..they are a cheap way to fill content and piss off old people..so if not playing it has no effect..i'll just ignore and continue..
When you complete a sketch (minigame) you get background story of the past of the MC. Ignore this content and you wil miss huge amount of content. Use a save game from this thread, if you don't want to play them yourself, but i really recommend using the sketchbook!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Encouragement is great. Encouragement and constructive criticism is better.

So, some criticism: I enjoy branching storylines, but having your readers only see halve the scenes you made right from the start can backfire badly. It's likely going to fragment more as the story progresses and that means splitting time/effort between branches, having updates feel "too short" because people see only a small part of mutually exclusive events, etc.
"Want to get that one scene in Ep.7? Better start over and pick a series of specific choices throughout" can also be a tough sell. Given the way this is appears to be structured, I'm a little worried they'll wear themselves thin down the line. (Also, if Lain ever feels like making a mod for this that chains all non-branch-specific missable scenes, I'd play that one and never go back. Branches are one thing, but a bunch of other scenes have no good reason for being mutually exclusive.)

Anyway, this has lots of potential and hopefully those worries are unfounded. To agree with pretty much everyone in this thread: renders and character models are gorgeous. Writing is compelling. I didn't dislike the phone gimmick nearly as much as I'd have expected :ROFLMAO:
Keep up the great work and best of luck!

Don't be a tease, tell us where and how :p
I was looking for a way to comment out the minigames or add play / skip buttons, but couldn't find them. Probably missed something incredibly obvious?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah i just confused the whole mini game stuff with another game and i didn't use the sketchbook in here at all, thats why i had in mind that you could turn it off. My bad. lol

After trying the mini games, i personaly don't find them hard just annoying but i can see why it could cause problems for people with disabilities. Still probably won't do them..rather use UnRen and look at the pictures if i really want to see them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..i can say i've zero interest in the blonde(is that Lindsey?) as her face creeps me out..SO..if the minigames involve her it is best i did not do them..matter of fact i chose ALL red down arrow choices on the blonde..i mean it when i said i went Kelly only..i did everything possible to exclude the other dames my MC came in contact with..lol..the choices let me do that..so..YAY? as long as i'm happy Rob :p

GroPin

Jun 27, 2017
Ok as the grumpiest stingiest "get of my goddamn lawn" and nothing is enough old goat I am i still have to say this game is really good. Play it kids! Now imma tell you how it was back in my days we had to walk to the store to get games uphill, in the rain, and snow... and there where not hot chicks in them either just fat plumbers and smug giggling dogs.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ok as the grumpiest stingiest "get of my goddamn lawn" and nothing is enough old goat I am i still have to say this game is really good. Play it kids! Now imma tell you how it was back in my days we had to walk to the store to get games uphill, in the rain, and snow... and there where not hot chicks in them either just fat plumbers and smug giggling dogs.
and we LIKED IT!!!

Aug 7, 2018
Barefoot and uphill both ways! Because space-time was weird like that. Timewimey. You kids with your flat circles don't even know how good you have it today

Reactions: GroPin

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
i do not do mini-games..they are a cheap way to fill content and piss off old people..so if not playing it has no effect..i'll just ignore and continue..
Each mini game unlocks a story scene from the main character's past. You will miss a lot about the MC's background if you don't see those scenes.

If you aren't able to do the first one, there is a bypass that people have posted for it. At the moment, the background story scenes all have to do with Lora, Lindsey is mentioned once or twice but doesn't actually appear in any of the current background scenes.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Okay, so I downloaded this game once before, played through it and I was like - oh, amazing renders and good attention to details; still doesn't have much story or character build up though. Then, a week later, I came back again to this thread - what's all the fuss about? Boy, did I know I missed the real story which is hidden behind minigames, in the pages of the sketchbook!

I am a big mom-son incest lover, but in most games it feels like the sexual desire between mother and son just appears out of the blue. Not only that, as soon as it appears they completely forget about their original relationship (and she somehow turns into his lover/gf), necessarily turning the story into a vanilla romance. Why can’t she still be his mother, even though they desire each other’s body? A concept I proposed in another thread (C-Plan)- when someone said that a mother and son cannot maintain their original relationship once sexuality is introduced-
Call me F'ed up, but I think they can have sex and still act like mom and son (talking hypothetically within a video game's sense of reality). I don't know about you, but I think some sons are very close to their moms - physically even. Many babies like to "play" with their mom's bodies. Of course, this physical affection is innocent. But add sexuality to it and voila - you get an F'ed up incest story. In such situations, the mom and son could argue that sex is just another way of "getting close" to each other or "showing affection". I mean everyone knows about "friends with benefits". If you use enough of your imagination, you can cook up Moms/sons with benefits.
I think this game is going for this sort of relationship between the MC and his mother. This feels like something unique, because the sexual desire does not contradict her motherly love, but somehow a part of it. I feel so grateful now that I found this game, and KUDOS to the dev.

fbass

May 18, 2017
sadly...; any female in a game fucks another guy that's not the mc they call it ntr. so they want your game to become full of retarded females who desires MC's cock only " i had this kind of fantazy when i was a kid"

PLEASE. just go on with this "mature" delightful story at your pace, and avoid "kids fantasies". i mean... you will get bugged again and again next 1000 pages about ntr. "oh she fuck that she fucks this"... don't let it disturb your story and characters in any way,just live with it.

a smalll thing i noticed about female characters in this game, all have that weired kind of hostile attitude toward mc whish kills the drama. i guess this story really need a sweet heart, because MC is not really that asshole... i guess ?

for a 0.1 it was a really amazing gameplay and kind of satisfying, waiting so eagerly for next version:love::love::giggle::giggle:
I'm suspecting he might actually be an asshole

JCosmic

Jul 27, 2017
Man. The lack of animations in this game is soul crushing. I am sympathetic though. To create good animated scenes with renders of this quality, he'd need a computer that ran off a nuclear reactor.

Just think, though - if this guy got together with PhillyGames or ICSTOR, we'd probably be watching the evolution of one of the better games to ever grace this website.

J

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The premise that this game will be a success comes from the devs twisted mindset that mini games are the way to go...
It has been mentioned thousands of times here and elsewhere - people generally hate minigames and the majority of games which relied heavily on minigames got abandoned and forgotten very fast.
Maybe doing some research and getting back to the drawing board would be prudent? It's still not too late.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Wow, holy shit. This game so far is awesome, and I cannot wait to see more. I've always loved the incest fetish, especially brother to sister/mom. The renders are quite possibly the best I've ever seen, and the story is actually engaging. I tend to skim over long text, but not with this. Great job so far!

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
The only thought I had while playing this was "... and thus, another one emerges.".
Oh boy. This will either join the ranks of the absolute top on here, or be another huge disappointment if it dies off as version 0.7 due to 'personal reasons'. (still waiting for LaS and MSN)

That said, despite the 'VN' tag it was a good idea to
1) have a look in the walkthrough. Probably would have missed the night-visit, maybe even the whole Enslavement-route.
2) look through the pages here. Enter+Up is a lifesaver for this one. The two clicking minigames are straight from hell otherwise.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
In such situations, the mom and son could argue that sex is just another way of "getting close" to each other or "showing affection". I mean everyone knows about "friends with benefits".
isn't that pretty much every mom/son game ever?

I get your point though, I hate it when writers don't understand that preserving the tension is paramount. so many of them even ruin it the first night by showing a 'dream sex scene' with the mom. the story just absolutely MUST maintain a tension between the characters or you could just as well roll credits.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes