4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
The renders are supernice, but there are to many different "paths" for my taste Good luck with the game thou

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Word of advice to the creator: Don't let the forum users make the game for you. It's about the worst thing that you could do. You're the one who knows the best direction your game should take. Stick to it, as you can never please everyone.

On a different note: I'm somewhat confused as to what Lora's relationship with MC is. It seems like she is (or was) his girlfriend, but the sketchbook scenes give off somewhat of a motherly vibe. Furthered by the fact the main screen shows what I believe to be an adult girl with a kid.
Also, I know what I've said at the beginning, but I'm hoping that the game will go more in the "romance" direction as opposed to "ooga booga MC fuck all the bitches" harem route.

Otherwise, I only have positive things to say about the game. It looks absolutely stunning, and I really like the inclusion of the sketchbook mechanic as well as the functionality of the phone. The fact that other characters react to you reading messages mid-conversation is also fantastic. I'm really looking forward to the finished game.
Well said, couldn't agree more. I honestly think the way the game is going is just great!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Looks like a great game, renders are outstanding!!!
My only problem is the mini games. I'm disabled and have limited hand mobility and there is no way I can beat the time and click all the dots. Increasing the target size and/or increasing the time by about 25% would be great.
Or you just turn the mini games off and enjoy the game without that stuff. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Very.. very.. very interesting game!! Funny thing is that if it wasn't for the footjob tag i wouldn't have known about this game. I'm very glad for once that this tag exists.

Now about the game, well what can I say... The story looks very promising, great designing of characters and interface.

I would advise on having different colored text in the dialogue box for each character just to avoid confusion, but other than that there isn't anything negative to say about the game. Even though it's fairly new, but the included content is great for such an early update... And that reverse footjob scene is awesome! I really like the fact that the dev focused so much on the models feet and legs. I'm almost sure that the dev has a foot fetish. Not forgetting the foot play under the table.

And for those of you who are not as interested in feet as myself, worry not! It's AVOIDABLE! So y'all can choose other things than feet.

I have high hopes for this one. Good job dev and really looking forward to future updates.

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Very.. very.. very interesting game!! Funny thing is that if it wasn't for the footjob tag i wouldn't have known about this game. I'm very glad for once that this tag exists.

Now about the game, well what can I say... The story looks very promising, great designing of characters and interface.

I would advise on having different colored text in the dialogue box for each character just to avoid confusion, but other than that there isn't anything negative to say about the game. Even though it's fairly new, but the included content is great for such an early update... And that reverse footjob scene is awesome! I really like the fact that the dev focused so much on the models feet and legs. I'm almost sure that the dev has a foot fetish. Not forgetting the foot play under the table.

And for those of you who are not as interested in feet as myself, worry not! It's AVOIDABLE! So y'all can choose other things than feet.

I have high hopes for this one. Good job dev and really looking forward to future updates.
Footfan check this game out man!

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i only want purple haired goddess..zero fucks given if other dames are dicked by random acronyms :p sometimes..a man's focus zeros in on perfection and does not stray...of course..if she gets dicked by another..rage quit..naughty language..delete..snowflaking my ass off in the thread..and..REAL TEARS!!
You won't be alone I'm all corrupting and or sharing her sister and friend (tho MY sister is mine alone at least on the slave route might go back and pick the share option on the love route later ) but if I see her fuck another dude or force me into a MMF threesome I'll be done with this no matter how good the game is lol. people can think I'm fucking weird if they want but I get possessive even with digital girls especially ones like Kelly who basically checks off all the boxes of my dream girl.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
ermmm..i did not know that book/journal whatever was a mini-game..i kinda passed by it..SO..is my game fucked up yet? :p
If you mean did you mess anything up by not playing them by a certain time, then no, I'm pretty sure you can just play them all at the end of the episode and it doesn't really affect much if anything.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
If you mean did you mess anything up by not playing them by a certain time, then no, I'm pretty sure you can just play them all at the end of the episode and it doesn't really affect much if anything.
i do not do mini-games..they are a cheap way to fill content and piss off old people..so if not playing it has no effect..i'll just ignore and continue..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..after a long "too big a meal" nap and some waking up..am gonna try the updated version and see if their proofreader is worth anything or just another dude on cheap drugs fooling furriners ;)
guess i'm too old to notice difference..HAHAAA...played same All Kelly All the time path and it seemed the same..turned RP thingie on this time though..so i know everything i said or did with Kelly was arrow up good :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte
Aug 7, 2018
Unless you or me or anyone else is actually putting money in the game, yours and mine opinion are worth exactly zero, only opinion that matters are the ones from the patreons
You are right, he shouldn't let the forum users make the game for him but he should listen to the things they have to say and think about what they said. Not every forum user wants to completly change the game but help improving it. ;)
Encouragement is great. Encouragement and constructive criticism is better.

So, some criticism: I enjoy branching storylines, but having your readers only see halve the scenes you made right from the start can backfire badly. It's likely going to fragment more as the story progresses and that means splitting time/effort between branches, having updates feel "too short" because people see only a small part of mutually exclusive events, etc.
Given the way this is appears to be structured, I'm a little worried they'll wear themselves thin down the line. (Also, if Lain ever feels like making a mod for this that chains all non-branch-specific missable scenes, I'd play that one and never go back. Branches are one thing, but a bunch of other scenes have no good reason for being mutually exclusive.)

Anyway, this has lots of potential and hopefully those worries are unfounded. To agree with pretty much everyone in this thread: renders and character models are gorgeous. Writing is compelling. I didn't dislike the phone gimmick nearly as much as I'd have expected :ROFLMAO:
Keep up the great work and best of luck!

EDIT:
hit the up arrow and the enter key at the same time. on your keyboard.
Thanks for the tip. I'd still say minigames should always be skippable, but this works too.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
i do not do mini-games..they are a cheap way to fill content and piss off old people..so if not playing it has no effect..i'll just ignore and continue..
Almost half the content of the game is behind those mini-games, play them it takes 60 seconds each.
Also a part of the story makes no sense if you didn't play them as the 6 scenes you unlock are the backstory.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Almost half the content of the game is behind those mini-games, play them it takes 60 seconds each.
Also a part of the story makes no sense if you didn't play them as the 6 scenes you unlock are the backstory.
guess i'll never know..connecting tiny dots with my arthritic hands is a no go...see now..if the dots were as big as say..the red post reply button i'm about to hit..i could get by fine..but tiny dots are a newp.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
guess i'll never know..connecting tiny dots with my arthritic hands is a no go...see now..if the dots were as big as say..the red post reply button i'm about to hit..i could get by fine..but tiny dots are a newp.
Its fine, the mini games will ruin Lindsey for you anyway, its not worth the extra content.

Reactions: Mytez
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes