Overview:
A mod that highlights dialogue choices with colored text​

Game/Creator: Come Inside/
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.2.1
Game Version: 0.2.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

(Samples/Screenshots)

Last edited:

des_0

Nov 9, 2018
Hello Sir .Can you give me all Minigames complete save files ? I'm on Android

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Not sure if you knew, but this works great with the Mac version, using the Mac version of Unren, thanks!
(Just couldn't do the mini-games with my Mac mouse, so thank god for this mod! )

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
THX so much, I was near getting rid of the game, just do avoid this annoying click orgy in the sketchbook.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
My save file created using the current version of this mod will not load in the 2.0 version, it's a corrupted file. This makes me think something in the mod is changing the game in some fundamental way that it would be impossible to continue the game save even if you stopped making mod.

Is there some way you can address that?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
My save file created using the current version of this mod will not load in the 2.0 version, it's a corrupted file. This makes me think something in the mod is changing the game in some fundamental way that it would be impossible to continue the game save even if you stopped making mod.

Is there some way you can address that?
Try adding just the cheat mod from the mod into your game folder

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Game doesn't start after installing your mod (Used a fresh Come Inside 0.2 download, added incest patch, used unrar option 9, then added your 0.2 patch) and gives this error:

omg.jpg

Also,scrappy ask if N7 can link this thead on the Come Inside thread's OP post, makes it way easier for people to find and use this.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
I copied everything into the game folder and the bottom two memories on the first page still don't unlock (shower and beach scenes I guess).
I'm on a domination path though.