VN Ren'Py Abandoned Comet Isha [v0.02] [Smuts Studio]

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Good writing. I read without skipping dialogues, which is rare for me.

I'm wondering if this will be a kinetic novel or will there be choices in the game? If there is a choice, how many routes are planned?

Reactions: donSilver

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The future tags scare me.. Can I just have nice romance with my sister without it becoming all depraved and multiple people becoming involved?

Reactions: stansfield

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
Good writing. I read without skipping dialogues, which is rare for me.

I'm wondering if this will be a kinetic novel or will there be choices in the game? If there is a choice, how many routes are planned?
Hey thanks for taking the time to try it out, the game is indeed quite story focused and skipping everything means you miss most of it. Right now it is a kinetic novel since its a new project, but later on the player character will be able to choose his love interest and the fetishes he will be focusing on.

Reactions: m4pII

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
Is this inspired by the movie Kimi no na wa (Your Name)?
No unfortunately no, I've never seen that. Not a anime hentai fan, never could go into the whole genre (pls anime fan squad, no hate). My inspiration came from a mixture of all kinds of games and kinky ideas that I have, but never finding the one game, which had all of them together.

Reactions: stansfield

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Pretty darn good.... except the flashing of pictures hurts the eyes and is annoying AF. If you could change that part, it would awesome.

Reactions: donSilver

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
Pretty darn good.... except the flashing of pictures hurts the eyes and is annoying AF. If you could change that part, it would awesome.
Thanks a lot, I'm happy that people enjoy my work.
The idea behind the flashing pictures was the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it the flashing pictures are actually annoying in the game, I'll remove the effects for the next update.