Seeking Comics

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Could anyone share their favorite website with me please for comics Including all kinds of stuff cartoon/3d/manga/hentai comics.
But where the website actually releases comics and not collections because these collections all contain none translated comics which isn't really a comic but a picture bundle.
Like 8muses except that website isn't sorted by date properly anyway.

Last edited:

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Request sections are for requesting specific comics, games etc. The rules are pinned to the top of each one.

For other download sites see the website list from The Bloo Guide. For comics and doujinshi in particular I'd say try Hitomi.La, E-Hentai and nHentai.
Though personally any idea where i can find 3d/animations new ones etc preferably full videos like the ones studiofow makes?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Though personally any idea where i can find 3d/animations new ones etc...
Not sure about that, I would go to SVS or Sukebei.Nyaa for those types of things but I'd be looking for eastern not western ones.

Edit - SXS Hentai not SVS Comics, keep mixing those two up...

Last edited:

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Not sure about that, I would go to SVS or Sukebei.Nyaa for those types of things but I'd be looking for eastern not western ones.

Edit - SXS Hentai not SVS Comics, keep mixing those two up...
There's one thing i can't find though.
Leaked stuff from affect3dstore

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Leaked stuff from affect3dstore
There's a pages worth on , they are torrents though. Also six pages on and they're direct downloads. There might be more around here that I can't find by searching, as I remember seeing their logo. You could request any you really want that can't be found anywhere.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
There's a pages worth on , they are torrents though. Also six pages on and they're direct downloads. There might be more around here that I can't find by searching, as I remember seeing their logo. You could request any you really want that can't be found anywhere.
Are there any other websites for comics? where it's actually translated and i don't have to download
Or at least where the download doesn't have a 30 min cooldown?
A proper cartoon/3d/manga comics where it's sorted out by release date and if it's a download only website at least it wont have a cooldown?
Because on sxs it's mostly all collections and i don't feel like downloading Every single one to find out which one is translated etc and there's a 30 min cooldown+ for each of the download links.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are there any other websites for comics?
Hitomi.La it is generally what I use, they do manga cg sets and rips of game images. Just pick English from the language list at the top of the page to see only the translated (or wordless) stuff. I prefer to download but it does has a web viewer.

Stuff shared here will usually have a link to view it online posted in the comments.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Hitomi.La it is generally what I use, they do manga cg sets and rips of game images. Just pick English from the language list at the top of the page to see only the translated (or wordless) stuff. I prefer to download but it does has a web viewer.

Stuff shared here will usually have a link to view it online posted in the comments.
It only has manga/hentai comics I'm looking for cartoon and 3d as well