Coming At You in 3D Technicolor Cinemascope 7000

Jul 19, 2018
This weekend I spent playing a Ren'Py game that I almost passed up just because of stupidity on my part. I spent a better portion of the weekend enthralled and truly immersed with the story. It was definitely a great surprise. During the game, I noticed the Devs took extra dedication in the renders and spelling throughout the game (call me a snob, but terrible spelling takes me out of the game quickly). I began to think about how much more can Devs improve the experience to the end user. Then my brain started to fire off on all cylinders and I thought of a few ideas. With programs like Daz3d and Blender being popular among the Devs, would it be difficult to produce an actual 3D game? And for that matter, how far can you push Ren'Py in its ability to create the "Citizen Kane" or "Avengers" of adult Ren'py? We've all had ideas, while playing a game, on how to improve them. Go ahead and sound off. Let your voice be heard. Last week proved the Devs really look at these threads. We had a few stop by and chime in. Who knows, maybe your idea can be the next big thing in Adult Ren'Py.