Unity - Completed - COMING ESCAPE: Me, Her and Ejaculation Magic [Final] [LIMIT CYCLE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wstlndwarrior

What a refreshing novel. I thought the game was going to be a bit more of just for the fap appeal. The game relies a lot on the reading to engage the readers "magic".

Honestly though, it is not long and gives you enough of a story that doesn't leave you unsatisfied by the end. The ending itself is well thought out and ropes things back around which I always appreciate. Much like a stand-up comic. Give it a try!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Prince Vevit

Absolutely adorable little kinetic novel. Two characters are a victim of circumstance and some extremely convenient orgasm magic, and it weaves a little tale of escape turned romance. Very short, with amazing vanilla art. It did my heart good.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Settum

Simple kinetic novel, though quite enjoyable, in both plot and scenes. Many will dislike the censorship, but it never sells itself as anything but vanilla softcore.
    The background and story tension are blended well with the parodial excuses for sexual acts, yet even that sometimes surprises with equal amount of humor and tension.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

It really takes a while for the kinetic novel to hit its stride. The beginning is uncomfortable and rather rapey, but eventually the two characters actually reach a rather engaging sort of camaraderie. I genuinely enjoyed about the second half of this game, but it was a bit of a slog to get there.

If you've got an hour or two to burn and nothing better to do, give it a shot, but the excellent art can't really make up for the awkward opening. Also, some of the music is hilariously inappropriate.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Noobeginner

While this game is lacking in their setting, it made up with it's decent art and surprisingly good character. In a world where magic is based on your emotion, our MC here had the worst luck with sexual pleasure only as his "magic fuel". I thought that he's gonna become another Rance, but he's surprisingly normal with healthy normal amount of pervertness ( not too much, but not too little either )

If you want to find out more, go play it yourself and give it a go .:)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

InLimit

straight and fun plot line + nice art + nice ending + unique character design
    the only bad things might be the game design itself ,for example, you can not configure any settings except graphic on start up, the only thing you can do is press continue, and there's no save feature since you can just select the chapter.
    Conclusion, this is more like CGs slide show with fixed story, any choices you made does not matter, it force you to select all through the choices, but if you're the fan of VN game and like art style, give it a try.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

radioalien

one of the few games where censoring does not matter, plot actually carries this game along with the facial expressions art, the vibe to the game basically. normalize good plot in games and not meaningless paragraphs. my only complaint about this game would be that the choices are useless, this might as well just be a slideshow game but its alright. thank god this wasn't a game where the plot build up is a bunch of giberish that makes my dick go limb and fall asleep.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

Here's the situation: The main character can cast magic. The caveat: He can only do so after busting a nut. Now he and an unlucky adventurer are captured by demons and must escape: With MAGIC. Cue the greatest love story ever told.

This game is basically a kinetic novel, meaning it's a visual novel with entirely linear progression. Throughout points of the story, you are given choices to examine your surroundings or talk with the heroine, but you're always required to go through all the options and the order of choices you make have no impact on the plot progression.

It's a short read and the story is filled with tension, humor, and wildly erotic situations. Just when you thought the last H scene was bizarre, you ain't seen nothing yet til you see the next. If you've got a couple of hours in your day to spare (and if you're on this site, I know you do) then I highly suggest giving this story a read. Who knows, maybe you'll be inspired to go on a magical adventure of your own.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

hoobatooba

No real choices, this is just a straight ahead VN. If you read all the text (I did!) it's probably two hours.

+ Nice unique graphics (though pixelated)
    + Cute tomboy
    + Good translation
    + It's pretty funny due to the utterly ridiculous situations

- Can't turn off the music, which goes into ridiculous 'sexy music' mode during sex scenes and is very non-sexy.
    - Can't speed up the text.