EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1593640570410.png

Overview:
You play an 18 year old girl named May who has a mother, step-father, step-brother, and an older sister. She needs to get a job, attend college, and either become more corrupt or remain pure. Fortunately, you are in charge of her decisions.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-31
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: Crazybat - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Warning Old Saves:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
Improved UI Mod* - Wallpaper - Progression Fix

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

titletest.jpg mastrubate4.png nurse_exam2_7.png Gym_shower_event3.png Beach_change5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
a little glitchy, I'll muddle through when I can find the time, pics look worth it.

Coldbird

Aug 17, 2016
Can't download this, it's behind some add wall, isn't that kinda under one of the rules ??

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
The game reminded me of Valentina Story, but with a lot less help to know where to go and there were lag when walking.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Changed link to gofile

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY? WHY CANT A GOOD RPGMAKER GAME COME OUT?! FFS!
I cant even pass the school scene without fucking quiting.

What's bad about this game:
  • You cant change the sound options. You either turn off your volume or you spend the whole time listenning to that annoying music.
  • Standing pictures don't work on some outfits.
  • No hints, no clues, no nothing. You have no idea where to go or what to do.
  • Buggy.
  • Bad interactions
    • You can't talk with some characters and others you need to go around because talking in front of a counter doesn't work.
    • You need to be in the middle of the stairs for her to go up and down
    • Press enter to open doors.
  • Bad english. "You" = "u". "Afford" = "Effort". etc...
  • Story = shit.
  • Gameplay = shit. (Love to have to use both hands for keys like d or s and then use the arrow keys to move. It's not like one hand is supposed to be on my dick or anything.)
  • Shift click to run.
  • Huge maps for no fucking reason.
  • Ghost town.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY? WHY CANT A GOOD RPGMAKER GAME COME OUT?! FFS!

• You cant change the sound options. You either turn off your volume or you spend the whole time listenning to that annoying music.
  • Buggy.
  • Bad interactions
    • You can't talk with some characters and others you need to go around because talking in front of a counter doesn't work.
  • Story = shit.
  • Gameplay = shit. (Love to have to use both hands for keys like d or s and then use the arrow keys to move. It's not like one hand is supposed to be on my dick or anything.)
  • Shift click to run.
  • Ghost town.
I been close to start doing my own game because even the games I love change pacing and becomes shit. There is two games I really enjoy the story and the progression and that is Chronicles of Leridia and Valentina Story, but one is dead.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

• Buggy.
  • Bad interactions
  • Story = shit.
  • Shift click to run.
  • Ghost town.
you mad bro:)

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

• Buggy.
  • Bad interactions
  • Story = shit.
  • Shift click to run.
  • Ghost town.
I agree with all the stuff you said, but this is the first version to ever come out.
I'd say wait a few more releases to call this game shit. As I see it, it has a lot of flaws but has the potential to actually be good if the creator works on those flaws. Also it's free, or at least I don't see a patreon link in the OP.

Reactions: Naxos

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I tried to upload it to gofile twice and it failed twice. With openload, it's usually one ad or sometimes 2 but it's never failed me when uploading. I just wish gofile would get its act together.
So for the next upload I find, I'll use filebox and it should be okay.
I did try to find the dev's address or site but I wasn't able to find it. I'll keep looking.
Now on to to the game, I agree that the english and execution aren't good at all. And it's like a Valentina's Story clone which is something many of us would play. The only good thing the dev does is the SBPR/HS models. I figured I'd post since many of us miss Valentina's Story and this might whet a few appetites. Oh don't forget - the Decrypter works wonderfully. Free sexy photos! :p

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
I don't think I'll mind this game so much if we get some fixes so the game isn't dead (Can't change on Beach) and some more content. The day gated content slows this game down so much. I don't mind the day gates as long as they're all full!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wading through sites both russian and german finally landed some obsure link to ULMF and finally found the Dev.. So I linked to it in the OP. He needs unbiased opinions and maybe some options. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stretta
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes