Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I'm encountering several serious bugs with this game. The most significant ones are:
1. The day of week always shows Monday. This is punishing because the game has several events that rely on specific days.
2. The save system is messed up. If I save to slot one, the next time I start the game it's now in slot 52. If I reload the game again from inside the game, the save then returns to slot 1. It's so messed up. Edit: I'm not sure if this helps in reproducing the issue, but the first time I started the game I deleted all the saves that were already there from the in-game menu and then selected "new game". After that I only used slot 1.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm encountering several serious bugs with this game. The most significant ones are:
1. The day of week always shows Monday. This is punishing because the game has several events that rely on specific days.
2. The save system is messed up. If I save to slot one, the next time I start the game it's now in slot 52. If I reload the game again from inside the game, the save then returns to slot 1. It's so messed up. Edit: I'm not sure if this helps in reproducing the issue, but the first time I started the game I deleted all the saves that were already there from the in-game menu and then selected "new game". After that I only used slot 1.
1) That's a first. I know that some people have experienced that it sometimes shows the wrong day, but never have I heard of this issue. Maybe be a glitched save I have no clue really, because you're literately the only person I've heard that has this problem. Was this with a new game?

2) That not a bug. That's how the saves script works unfortunately. It will automatically jump back to the latest save slot.
When you enabled autosave it will autosave to slot52 and thus is will jump to that slot when autosave is enabled.
When you disable autosave it will jump back to the save slot of the last manual save.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes