Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
dont like these type games midgests walking around waisted time downloading it no pic on page 1 showd lille people in it

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
how to get strip club job
If I understood correctly how it occurred, you have to work the waitress job at the beach cafe until the game tells you there is an opportunity at the strip-club. I imagine it is triggered by your stats.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Don't worry, I understand that perfectly. And I do feel that her progresson is quite logical (okay, a little bit fast, but this is a game, not real-life, and if we were to see a real-life-paced evolution, it would be too much grinding ;))

But I just wanted to give my thoughts about how reluctant/innocent she still remains whereas she is at a point in the game where she did some pretty hardcore stuff. To me, hesitations could be understood in the second and third classes (as I said, it could indeed be a good idea to split the third in two parts so the masturbation/pussy-licking session is a session later, and maybe with the principal's reminding her of the necessity to obey Celia), but not in the strip-club waitress job, nor the fourth class (which could become the fifth). Maybe the (currently) fourth class could not be triggered without May having gone through the third Janitor scene? And the third (3-b) class could be linked to the Massage Parlor scenes, since, there, she accepts for near-strangers to masturbate her, which would be consistent with accepting Celia's orders later.

In my opinion, we are now at a point where she should consciously enjoy what she is doing, instead of resisting or being ashamed of her feelings, but she would still remain hesitant to act on her pulsions. Her becoming pro-active would indeed be the end of the game (though a sequel could be imagined), but I think the upcoming updates should focus on her enjoyment leading to her deciding to try a few active actions, thus paving the way for the final chapter.

As a complete non sequitur, I noticed the English of the latest update is quite bad, no offense intended. There are many errors in your text (missing spaces, repeated phrases, and pure grammar mistakes). Would it be possible for you to create several Excel or Word files with all of your texts and put them here so people could pick one and offer some corrections without having to deal with everything? I'm sure there are many people that would volunteer (including me), but without enough time to do everything. But if we could have the texts for specific series of scenes (all webcam, all classes, all interactions with Gina...),and in their chronological order, it would not be too hard for you to have them proof-read once (which would remove, I think, 90% of the problems).
Yeah she may a bit reluctant at the waitress club but not so much? She had an actually internal dialog that she wasn't bothered too much since she had already been exposing her boobs to strangers during the Cafe job before. I didn't see much hesitation there.

The college scene might be a bit over the top compared the rest, but remember that's still a WIP and there's still room to move them around a bit at some point.

There's no easy way to extract the text by default, other then copy/paste each line separately.
This is really annoying since every time I have to copy/paste each line when I put put it through the spellchecker.
Being able to copy/past the whole text in one go would make my job so much easier..

So sure I'd like to have people able to proof read stuff, but at this point it would just take too much time extracting all the text manually. There are some tools used for translating RPGmaker games which might be able to help with this, but I'd need to play with them a little first.

Reactions: waffel

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Yeah she may a bit reluctant at the waitress club but not so much? She had an actually internal dialog that she wasn't bothered too much since she had already been exposing her boobs to strangers during the Cafe job before. I didn't see much hesitation there.
Funny, I didn't see it that way. To me, she was showing hesitation, trying to justify why there was no reason for her not to do there what she did elsewhere. I would have found it more appropriate for her to actually acknowledge directly she liked it.

Her thoughts still had this "Do I really enjoy exposing myself" aspect, whereas, in my opinion, she should be thinking more along the lines "I definitely like this and there is no shame in it". But, well, it is how I interpreted this and is subjective, after all.
The college scene might be a bit over the top compared the rest, but remember that's still a WIP and there's still room to move them around a bit at some point.
Don't worry, you don't have to justify yourself here. We are aware of that and I don't think TCOJ, myself or anyone else are criticising you, just suggesting modifications to improve the story's flow (besides, in my opinion, it is not that over the top, but I can see how others might think otherwise).
There's no easy way to extract the text by default, other then copy/paste each line separately.
This is really annoying since every time I have to copy/paste each line when I put put it through the spellchecker.
Being able to copy/past the whole text in one go would make my job so much easier.
Damn, that's too bad. I was hoping you could have them gathered in either a database or a specific "dialogs" file... Well, just remember that I do believe you can find help if you manage to find a way to extract (and re-inject) these texts. ;)

Reactions: byedark
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes