Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I thought it would be fun to make a few wallpapers again. The perfect moment to show off May as a sexy bunny!
I only made 3 5 thus far. Last one is quite kinky. I might make decide to make some more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I was to make some more wallpapers which additional character(s) Which character would you like to see in them?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I made alternate wallpapers for the first 3 wallpapers with May wearing fishnet tighs instead of stockings.
Although i like the pantyhose better, the reason I picked stocking before is that the texture of the fishnet thighs mess up the view off May's important bits. Which can clearly be seen in the 3rd wallpaper.

bukvil

Dec 2, 2017
so i can't seem to go to gina's house on the days may is able to go, every time i click on gina's house nothing happens. Someone help a player out

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
so i can't seem to go to gina's house on the days may is able to go, every time i click on gina's house nothing happens. Someone help a player out
Make sure the text speed is set to normal and NOT instant under settings.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Here's a quick update on the development again. Warning wall of text below!

So it's already been about a month since the last version got released.
First two week have mostly been spend on bug fixing and other stuff not directly involving new content.

I've added a few small npc interactions when May is wearing her new outfit.
Some might have noticed that I added a few in the last version, mainly in the strip club and in the adult store during a quest.

Most of them are just a few lines of text and very rarely even an image. I intend to keep adding these whenever I got a good idea or when I'm in a funny mood. I've always liked these small details in other RPGmaker games since they make the world feel a little bit more alive instead of dumping only random npc which there is no interaction with.

I sometimes take a look at some of the older content knowing there's room for improvement.
This time I've replaces all the (7) CG of one of the earliest event dressing at the beach together with Gina.
While I was at it I also revised the text and fixed a bug that one of the CG was not displayed correctly.
I'll see if I can post a comparison between new and old later.

I've added new sleepwear for May to wear during the night. It's quite skimpy. ;)
This is something I wanted to do in the last release, but there just wasn't enough time.
With this new outfit I'm also going to expand the small events around the house. (Breakfast etc..)

I've reworked the way the exhibitionist event while watching TV at home are triggered.
This event is now linked to the exhibitionist contest so it actually makes some more sense. I'm also looking if there time to expand this event with other outfits.

As for new content I've completed the first very rough draft of a new event with the Janitor.
I've also made some changes to the way the Janitor events trigger.
It's now possible to trigger the next scene if you skipped (said no) in the previous one.
I also changed the events so that the choice to keep the door unlocked is grayed out when the requirement are not met yet, instead of the option appearing out of nowhere.
This way the player will know they can trigger an event when certain requirements are met.

As for the rest of the Idea/events that I might add in the next version are listed below.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
When i bought the new outfit, the image in game is on the sexy top and skirt instead of the new clothes
What/which image in game? I'm sorry I need more context to the understand what the problem is exactly.

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
All image and scene, and at the wardrobe aren't he option to put on that outfit, but text in game (mother, breakfast) talk of the new clothes

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
All image and scene, and at the wardrobe aren't he option to put on that outfit, but text in game (mother, breakfast) talk of the new clothes
I've never heard of that particular issue before. Do you have savegames from just before buying the clothes and afterwards perhaps so I can take a look.

Reactions: sanctumse

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hi guys,

Here's a quick update on the development again. Warning wall of text below!

So it's already been about a month since the last version got released.
First two week have mostly been spend on bug fixing and other stuff not directly involving new content.

I've added a few small npc interactions when May is wearing her new outfit.
Some might have noticed that I added a few in the last version, mainly in the strip club and in the adult store during a quest.

Most of them are just a few lines of text and very rarely even an image. I intend to keep adding these whenever I got a good idea or when I'm in a funny mood. I've always liked these small details in other RPGmaker games since they make the world feel a little bit more alive instead of dumping only random npc which there is no interaction with.

I sometimes take a look at some of the older content knowing there's room for improvement.
This time I've replaces all the (7) CG of one of the earliest event dressing at the beach together with Gina.
While I was at it I also revised the text and fixed a bug that one of the CG was not displayed correctly.
I'll see if I can post a comparison between new and old later.

I've added new sleepwear for May to wear during the night. It's quite skimpy. ;)
This is something I wanted to do in the last release, but there just wasn't enough time.
With this new outfit I'm also going to expand the small events around the house. (Breakfast etc..)

I've reworked the way the exhibitionist event while watching TV at home are triggered.
This event is now linked to the exhibitionist contest so it actually makes some more sense. I'm also looking if there time to expand this event with other outfits.

As for new content I've completed the first very rough draft of a new event with the Janitor.
I've also made some changes to the way the Janitor events trigger.
It's now possible to trigger the next scene if you skipped (said no) in the previous one.
I also changed the events so that the choice to keep the door unlocked is grayed out when the requirement are not met yet, instead of the option appearing out of nowhere.
This way the player will know they can trigger an event when certain requirements are met.

As for the rest of the Idea/events that I might add in the next version are listed below.

Thank you for the update!
Have played your game a while ago and I liked it. Especially the cheerleader, christmas photoshoot and exhibitionism events were quite fun. Keep up the good work(y)

Reactions: Crazybat

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
I thought it would be fun to make a few wallpapers again. The perfect moment to show off May as a sexy bunny!
I only made 3 5 thus far. Last one is quite kinky. I might make decide to make some more.

If I was to make some more wallpapers which additional character(s) Which character would you like to see in them?
The last picture of course

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes