LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Not really new, joined pretty much the same day as you. Usually 1.0 is "featurecomplete". Since as you pointed out, noone seems to go by normal logic. Thus I asked instead of assuming it was done.

Thanks for the answer tho.
comedy is really subjective as my attempt at sarcasm seems to have missed its mark

again version numbering is really up to the dev and most artists just start numbering every time something new is added so you get weird ass numberings at times.

either way you are welcome

edit: also when complete it would have a complete tag on it

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Coming Of Age [v1.0] [Crazybat] - Original: 911MB

PC (336MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you Crazybat for this wonderful exhibitionist adventure - so few of them, and I have followed this from the beginning. I like seeing the new content by using your saves, but soon I think a full play through from the beginning will be warranted. How close to the end are we, is I may ask?

Aug 27, 2017
Thank you Crazybat for this wonderful exhibitionist adventure - so few of them, and I have followed this from the beginning. I like seeing the new content by using your saves, but soon I think a full play through from the beginning will be warranted. How close to the end are we, is I may ask?
to infinity and beyond

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Can't trigger exhibition TV in home, change to under wear , still keep show "feel uncomfortable" , change to red-top and skirt , than it's normal scene .
My MC's exhibition 39, shameless 33

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thxs I'll have a look at it later. I suspect it has something to do with old save and I changed the way the events was triggered in later version. I made some code so old save should still work, but that might be causing this.

I'm Kinda surprised that you didn't run into more problems seeing the massive amount of stats manipulation ;-)
This one is on me though! I disabled the triggered for the 2nd stage for my test run and forgot to enable it again .. oops..

I fixed it and the quest has been triggered in your save game . Should be able to continue stages 2 and 3 now.

Rarchibaldo777 see attached savegame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rarchibaldo777

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Could you tell me how to trigger exhibition TV in the exhibition event ?
All i process last exhibition event is on the school roof .
There's no new exhibition TV event. I only changed the way it's triggered and weaved into the game.
It's also added to the questlog, but not new TV event had been added yet.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
what are the prerequisite parameters for the last nurse event (anal play)? last one triggers at the same time as the one before that and softlock, cant get out of the school like that.
hmm that shouldn't happen the 4th nurse event is trigger when may's shame is 45 or lower. (You can find it inside the event guide) did you use an old save? What do you mean with softlock? you can't leave the hallway after the events ends?
There's a old bug that may have triggered if you played 8.0 which might cause this. (The replay switch is active)

If this is the case, entering the recollection room and exiting again before the event should fix it from soft locking.

Skeeve

Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me how can I trigger the new janitor event?
Read the COA01\Eventguide - Gameplay Event guide:
-The 4th stage of the Janitor even will trigger when masturbating on the toilet (Wearing the new outfit) if her shame is 33 or lower

Reactions: Chudani

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Crazybat
You have changed several events. Do you provide us with a save we can trigger all new (old) events (again)?
Which events do you mean? All of them? using save6 should be enough to see 98% of the new content
Or you can watch old events in the recollection room although not everything is in there yet.

Reactions: Hlextor

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Really I've no idea. I still have a lot of idea's for stuff I'd like to add. So either till I run out of idea's or until I want my spare time back.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
hmm that shouldn't happen the 4th nurse event is trigger when may's shame is 45 or lower. (You can find it inside the event guide) did you use an old save? What do you mean with softlock? you can't leave the hallway after the events ends?
There's a old bug that may have triggered if you played 8.0 which might cause this. (The replay switch is active)

If this is the case, entering the recollection room and exiting again before the event should fix it from soft locking.
a soft lock is a state flag that wont let you pass because you skipped an event that unset it. i.e., in my case the 3rd examination event and went straight to anal. there were two popups while coming down from the classroom calling may to the nurse's room, because I broke the script half intentionaly.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
a soft lock is a state flag that wont let you pass because you skipped an event that unset it. i.e., in my case the 3rd examination event and went straight to anal. there were two popups while coming down from the classroom calling may to the nurse's room, because I broke the script half intentionaly.
I know what a soft lock is. If you skipped the nurse3 event before by flipping a switch weird things might happen.
In a normal play though should be possible because can't leave college until the 3rd nurse event has been completed.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes