Apina Kapina

bugs? Bugs BUGS!
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Could there be something preventing sleepover event from triggering except shame. I started with save with shame in 40 and it is now 37 and triggering isn't happening. Of course might be problem that the save is too old.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
No I'm not ;-) Well I'm but I'm in hiding right now. ;-)
woohoo !

well, first of all ... i really like the game with a naughty ( and promiscuous ) female MC ! ( so many possibilities if you know what i mean ! )

can i ask how long is this game planned to be ? considering ... we're on v1.0 right now ?

thank you for making this awesome game !

LOVE IT !

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Could there be something preventing sleepover event from triggering except shame. I started with save with shame in 40 and it is now 37 and triggering isn't happening. Of course might be problem that the save is too old.
The last pantie steel event triggers at shame 43. So you would need a save game in which May has higher shame when going to bed.

Reactions: Apina Kapina

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The last pantie steel event triggers at shame 43. So you would need a save game in which May has higher shame when going to bed.
Triggering the no panties in the skirt outfit is a pain, can't we get the option to choose not to wear them from the wardrobe? It'd really save time.

Also, I can only get the pool event with Gina, she won't invite me over after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: byedark

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Triggering the no panties in the skirt outfit is a pain, can't we get the option to choose not to wear them from the wardrobe? It'd really save time.

Also, I can only get the pool event with Gina, she won't invite me over after that.
There will eventually be an option to do that. The small ammount of content that I added in that context would normally be trigger way earlier.
So it wouldn't be a problem normally. You'll need a savegame with in whcih May's shame 43 or higher. In one of my save games May shame is 46 so that can be used to see that variant for now.

What do you mean with I can only get the pool event?
The pool event is the sleepover event!
2 new events have been added after the pool event. (1 small and 1 larger) after that. What more did you expect?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
woohoo !

well, first of all ... i really like the game with a naughty ( and promiscuous ) female MC ! ( so many possibilities if you know what i mean ! )

can i ask how long is this game planned to be ? considering ... we're on v1.0 right now ?

thank you for making this awesome game !

LOVE IT !
Serious answer. I don't know. Until I run out of idea or motivation to continue I guess, But I really would like to rounds things up at some point. I don't feel were there yet though.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
If you need ideas, I have a ton of them for you.
I still have plenty ideas at the moment. I doubt if even be able to implement them all.
But I'm always open to new ideas, so go ahead and spill them.
I can't promise that I'll actual use them, but who knows I might get inspired.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
hi crazybat, i accidentally press x for the gym trainer event and it seems to not trigger anymore, is that locked?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
hi crazybat, i accidentally press x for the gym trainer event and it seems to not trigger anymore, is that locked?
If you mean the gym training events with the women those are one time events.
So if you choose no you'll skip it.

If that not what you mean you'll need to be more clean which event your talking about.
At college or at the gym. All of them are one time events.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I still have plenty ideas at the moment. I doubt if even be able to implement them all.
But I'm always open to new ideas, so go ahead and spill them.
I can't promise that I'll actual use them, but who knows I might get inspired.
Once again mother content! :love:

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
If you mean the gym training events with the women those are one time events.
So if you choose no you'll skip it.

If that not what you mean you'll need to be more clean which event your talking about.
At college or at the gym. All of them are one time events.
oh its the woman event, guess i missed it lol

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There will eventually be an option to do that. The small ammount of content that I added in that context would normally be trigger way earlier.
So it wouldn't be a problem normally. You'll need a savegame with in whcih May's shame 43 or higher. In one of my save games May shame is 46 so that can be used to see that variant for now.

What do you mean with I can only get the pool event?
The pool event is the sleepover event!
2 new events have been added after the pool event. (1 small and 1 larger) after that. What more did you expect?
I can't retrigger the sleepover to see new scenes that were added to an ancient event. Had to cheat to watch them in the gallery. Really felt like I was being punished for being a fan and keeping up with the game. :(

I don't like using dev saves, the point of a game with choices is carrying your unique choices forward. I didn't fuck that one dude and I don't want to be forced to use a save with that in there. It's great that there is saves for people who lost theirs, I'm happy they are provided. But it is a huge pain that events are put into earlier points in the game, there's no good reason for it. Why couldn't the new scenes be set after the previous update? People invite friends over more than once. I shouldn't be punished for having progressed in the game.

Please try and make it so events aren't locked off to old parts of the game. Also, this isn't that big an issue, but the public nudity stuff is kind of plentiful and mundane at this point, maybe focus on other fetishes for a little bit, lol.

sazerarrow2

Feb 18, 2019
Is there a walkthough for this game ? i would like to know if i missed any events as well as how to unlock everything please .

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I can't retrigger the sleepover to see new scenes that were added to an ancient event. Had to cheat to watch them in the gallery. Really felt like I was being punished for being a fan and keeping up with the game. :(

I don't like using dev saves, the point of a game with choices is carrying your unique choices forward. I didn't fuck that one dude and I don't want to be forced to use a save with that in there. It's great that there is saves for people who lost theirs, I'm happy they are provided. But it is a huge pain that events are put into earlier points in the game, there's no good reason for it. Why couldn't the new scenes be set after the previous update? People invite friends over more than once. I shouldn't be punished for having progressed in the game.

Please try and make it so events aren't locked off to old parts of the game. Also, this isn't that big an issue, but the public nudity stuff is kind of plentiful and mundane at this point, maybe focus on other fetishes for a little bit, lol.
Yeah well that one way to look at it.... your being "punished" because I added content to an earlier stage of the game.

Have you ever bother to look at it from the developers perspective? That's how development goes.
I sometimes add content meant to be played at earlier time, simple because developing a game is not a straight line.
That's the risk when your playing a game that still under development. You might have to replay parts from earlier versions.

Things chance and will keep changing might lead to sub optimal game-play in some cases if you played the earlier version.
If you can't handle that, don't play it until the game is completed. I can't take into account every player individual preferences...

So I'm sorry but I think you kinda exaggerating. That events was added only 0.2 versions ago.
The difference in shame is only 5! between triggering this event and the latest event in this version.
Al tough I believe the earlier version it was 40, but that still only slightly more.

I mean I didn't say you should continue to play with my save. You could have used your own save if you kept those.
As I always tell people save often. There're 50 save slots and they're easy to backup if needed.
I agree in this case it might be a bit bothersome.

Terms as mundane and plentiful are really convincing argument.. That will really convince someone.
They're plenty of people who like them including me. If you don't like them don't play them.
Again you only looking at it from you own perspective. That fine, but don't expect everybody else to have the same perspective.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes