xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys! does anyone have the save of the small exhibitionist event that happen when May's exhibitionist level is at 18? Cause I have completed the game except experiencing that only. So i am just wondering if anyone has the save for that so i can at least see what it is about.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
There are more homosexual (lesbian) stuff than straight, damn, I was hoping for more straight scenes, this is the only problem with female protagonist game

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
There are more homosexual (lesbian) stuff than straight, damn, I was hoping for more straight scenes, this is the only problem with female protagonist game
How is this a problem with female protagonist games in particular?? Please explain??
I mean there are dozen of female protagonist games in which they get fucked silly by men only.

The problem seem to to be that the game isn't tailored to your specific wishes/needs/expectations.

That said at the moment is has a bit more lesbian that straight content, but lets wait till the game is completed (If I managed that) before we pass judgment shall we?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
How is this a problem with female protagonist games in particular?? Please explain??
I mean there are dozen of female protagonist games in which they get fucked silly by men only.
All the female protagonist game that I played so far (Just a few) , all has lesbian stuff or more of it while males are asshole,creeps and blackmailers, rapist. that's it, Well atleast compare to yours, male characters is decent probably that's why I got this sentiments.

Game isn't tailored to my specific wishes? Well, I said that problem in general, not only in yours, and I don't think it's the problem because I only play female protagonist game if the heroine is attractive or atleast my type just like your female MC she's my type so it's still passed my expectation, that's why there are only few that I know

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
All the female protagonist game that I played so far (Just a few) , all has lesbian stuff or more of it while males are asshole,creeps and blackmailers, rapist. that's it, Well atleast compare to yours, male characters is decent probably that's why I got this sentiments.

Game isn't tailored to my specific wishes? Well, I said that problem in general, not only in yours, and I don't think it's the problem because I only play female protagonist game if the heroine is attractive or atleast my type just like your female MC she's my type so it's still passed my expectation, that's why there are only few that I know
Ah ok. I agree in general all the male in these particular games seem to be blackmailing assholes.
Although I don't mind playing game like those. I mean it's only a game after all.

I'm trying to avoid putiting those in my own game though.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
There might be an obscure bug at the start of the webcam events. I finished the intro webcam where the helpful viewer suggests to get a mask and other clothes. I then go to the clothing store (the one that May can work at) but I didn't have enough money on me to buy the outfit. Since then, the Quest log says that I have the clothes but they don't appear in my inventory and trying to start a webcam asks the question ("Do you want to start a webcam?") but nothing happens after I select Yes. Going back to the Clothing Store never gives me another chance to buy the outfit.

Edit: attached save-file

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
There might be an obscure bug at the start of the webcam events. I finished the intro webcam where the helpful viewer suggests to get a mask and other clothes. I then go to the clothing store (the one that May can work at) but I didn't have enough money on me to buy the outfit. Since then, the Quest log says that I have the clothes but they don't appear in my inventory and trying to start a webcam asks the question ("Do you want to start a webcam?") but nothing happens after I select Yes. Going back to the Clothing Store never gives me another chance to buy the outfit.
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I put some code in place so that you should still be able to buy the clothes afterwards.

It has been a looooong time since I even looked at that part of the code. I figured that the chances that someone would not have enough money at that point were pretty slim. Could you perhaps upload you save game in which you're having this issue
perhaps? That would make fixes this easier.

Reactions: Pt Data

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

Edit: attached save-file
Thxs for the save I'll have a look at it.

Reactions: Pt Data

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
You can stop looking at the issue. It was me not reading the ReadMe file and missing the Instant Text issue. 100% my fault.
Ah ok will do. Yeah I was familiar with that issue. Form the description it wasn't entirely clear it was the same issue.
thaxs for letting me know.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
Ah ok will do. Yeah I was familiar with that issue. Form the description it wasn't entirely clear it was the same issue.
thaxs for letting me know.
It didn't ask me again to buy the clothes until I turned off the Instant Text option. I was only doing that to get to Gina's weekend visit, and the next time I went to the clothing shop, I had the opportunity to buy the clothes.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It didn't ask me again to buy the clothes until I turned off the Instant Text option. I was only doing that to get to Gina's weekend visit, and the next time I went to the clothing shop, I had the opportunity to buy the clothes.
Ah ok thaxs for clearing that up.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys,

Here's a quick update from the front. It's been over 2 weeks ago since the last release.

Improving older events:

First thing I've been working on is replacing some renders of some older events.
This time I replaced almost all the CG from the 1st and 2nd nurse events. (By CG with less ugly/absent shadows)

One thing led to another and I even ended up adding a few CG. Mostly during the conversations so it changes May's expression.
I also added some polish on both events and even ended up fixing the recollection room.

I found out that the 1st nurse event in the recollection room actually replays the 2nd nurse event instead of the 1st.
Funny nobody else had noticed that before. Or maybe they have, but didn't report it.

I also replaced almost all the CG of the 1st teaching assistant event. Some people might have noticed that May skin color looks very off/weird compared to the other CG. That was due to the lighting settings.
I changed the lightning making it a bit brighter and more in line with the other CG. Some difference can still be see, but I think it looks better overall.

Higher resolution version:

Another thing I have been working on is a Higher resolution version. The current CG resolution is 1087 by 768.
When scaled to Full HD you can clearly see some distortions in some pictures.

I've though about using a higher resolution before, but the increased filesize held me back. When I started this game I didn't even know it was possible to get a higher working resolution or even and the more popular 16:9 format.

So why am I considering it now? Well I saw someone who made a compressed version using webp compression while still maintaining the JPG extension and it works! RPGmaker VX ACE does not support webp format, so I was kinda surprised it works as long as you have installed the necessary codex. Know this now might make it possible to use a higher resolution without increase the size of the files by much or any at all. (depending on the compression).

So which resolution will I aiming for if I eventually get it to work?
For now 1280 by 960. Why this specific resolution you might ask?
Well that's simply because I've used that resolution when cutting out from the original 1080P images.

So I still have copies of almost all my cg in uncompressed png format in 1280 by 960 resolution making it fairly easy to use those images.
Choosing another resolution would mean that I would have to cut new images from over 1800 images manual! I'd probably end up have to recreate quite a few them consuming even more time consuming. By using the images in the resolution that I already have same me a lot of work!

Have said that, even if I use these images it's not simply a matter of copy/paste and done. All the maps will have to be adjusted.
Some images might be missing or renamed. I need to check every one has the proper name so the game doesn't crash when it can't find the correct image. I've already made a test version and it runs, but it crashes quite often because the game can't find the proper image or because it's simply missing.

So if (BIG IF) I manage to make it all work at some point I'll probably release a test version that players can play around with and report any problems before I even considering a main release with higher resolution.

The main focus for now is still working on the game and work on the HD version when I have time.

The new stuff:

Next to all of that I've also started working the first new event for the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
How to get the scene Midnight Snack, where a tan with tatoo guy fucks MC in the kitchen ? I can't seem to find it in the Game event guide, or it is not implemented yet but it's already in the CG gallery

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How to get the scene Midnight Snack, where a tan with tatoo guy fucks MC in the kitchen ? I can't seem to find it in the Game event guide, or it is not implemented yet but it's already in the CG gallery
It's the very first line in the guide under 1.0:

- The new events available during the Gina sleepover event should trigger automatically.

If you played the older version you'll need a savegame from just before that event triggers.
Or you could just use save6 that came with the game. The sleepover event is triggered right away that one.
Don't forget to put the text speed to normal if nothing happens when you try to go to Gina's house.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Will there be a nude erotic photo shoot with a male partner in the modeling job? I'm thinking it would be hot if they will fuck during the photo shoot

Reactions: Priappus

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Will there be a nude erotic photo shoot with a male partner in the modeling job? I'm thinking it would be hot if they will fuck during the photo shoot
That might actually happen in a future version, but for certain not in the next version.
I already have some idea's for the next shoot to slowly take things a bit further.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keeping the right pace is still a challenge.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
You should have May and Gina get invited to a college party. A frat party, a sorority party, or a kegger, and all of the potential sexy encounters that can happen under the influence of alcohol. Or maybe all three :love:.
Pretty girls always get invited to college parties.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Just to tell my experience with this game here: I played it some years ago for the first time an TOTALLY LOVED IT. After missing some updates I decided to start a new game just today, and actually I was shocked how tedious and repetetive the first weeks in this game are. Even speedclicking through the daily routine you are wasting hours and hours to get ahed! Actually there should not be just a way to skip pointless school but also the repetetive other stuff which develops slowly and has an agonizing lot of clicks and pointless running around to do. I KNOW THAT THIS GAME HAS GREAT CONTENT, but... it's annoying and repetetive to get there and it should be shortened.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes