comments

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry if I'm posting this question in the wrong place.
But is there a way to see all of my comments on the site?
What I got was by going to the game pages where I made comments, and I searched for my name, but the result was only when people quoted my name,
and I wanted to see all of them, with or without a quote.
It seems that in the past I managed to do this (I'm not sure), but I don't remember anymore.
Thankful if they can help.
And remember, I don't speak the language, and the translator is bad, so maybe I don't think it's the right place, or it's translated wrong.

Reactions: klyiooaz

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hmm, you can click on the searchbar in hte top right and use "By:" to search for your name (see screenshot), if "This thread" is selected it should only show the posts the person made you selected...

search by name.png

Reactions: V&M

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Pressing your profile in the bar at the top, and clicking "Your content" should give you what you are looking for.
1600010781199.png

Reactions: Phanex and V&M

Balatanchik

Nov 30, 2020
Sorry if I'm posting this question in the wrong place.
But is there a way to see all of my comments on the site?
What I got was by going to the game pages where I made comments, and I searched for my name, but the result was only when people quoted my name,
and I wanted to see all of them, with or without a quote.
It seems that in the past I managed to do this (I'm not sure), but I don't remember anymore.
Thankful if they can help.
And remember, I don't speak the language, and the translator is bad, so maybe I don't think it's the right place, or it's translated wrong.
Hsjajjsjjs