commission scat game

H naes

Jun 25, 2017
I want a game, where the protagonist is a sweet girl, who is on her quest to do whatever and than developes a exhibitionist fetish and starts to take photos of here being naked, peeing, shiting, fucking strangers and stuff like that. Maybe after a while she can hire a photograph, involve her friends and so on. Any1 willing to make such a game?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I want a game, where the protagonist is a sweet girl, who is on her quest to do whatever and than developes a exhibitionist fetish and starts to take photos of here being naked, peeing, shiting, fucking strangers and stuff like that. Maybe after a while she can hire a photograph, involve her friends and so on. Any1 willing to make such a game?
XD

Reactions: batman666

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
How much are you willing to pay?

Reactions: danteworks

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Depends on style and amount of content
Who is supposing to build a game for you if you don't ask exactly what you want and how much money are you willing to pay?
Nobody will answer this request seriously if you don't do a serious request.

• Haha
Reactions: danteworks