[R>Artist 3D] Paid Commissioning Custom 3d Animations

vkayg28

Feb 24, 2024
Project:
I've started writing erotic content and am interested in hiring a 3d artist/animator to animate certain scenes on occasion.

Developer:
Myself

Looking for:
NSFW 3d animation/art/modeling

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
One off but if quality is good then future commissions will come

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: vkg28_16515

If you have issues getting me on the above discord account you can always message me here or reply to the thread, i will be checking back in here as well.

Job Description:
As above, I've begun writing erotic stories and have used AI image gen to begin illustrating some of the scenes but have since found that I would rather have some of the scenes animated. I've never had this type of work done before so please feel free to ask questions. I am ok with potentially buying some decent quality off the shelf models for the videos or also open to paying more for fully custom models. The content is of course NSFW will include many different types of NSFW content. None of the content will feature underage characters or snuff etc...

Additional comments:
I would also be interested in paying to be mentored/tutored on 3d animation/modeling in blender. I've started learning this too but of course its a lot and takes a lot to get good at it.

Last edited:

vkayg28

Feb 24, 2024
i will like to know the type of 3dmodel that you are looking for.
I am fine with sourcing and buying some decent quality models for the animations, likewise i am open to discussing additional payment for custom making models instead. Hope that answered your question?

kinrean

May 12, 2018
sadly no, i am trying to understand the style you hope for, is not about money is about skill, if you want some style like very realistic human it can only be done with scan .

with animation it will be a little diff with diff style of model, like the hair, it can be very diff way of animation it , base on how the hair type/make .

Last edited: