Seeking Common people

Kyoto_03

Jan 12, 2021
Greetings, guys,

It is quite a strange request, but still.

I’ve been into VN for quite a long, I’ve played all major titles (I have known of). What I am really missing right now is a game, let’s call it a game, with common women, with all the drawbacks and wrinkles they have in real life. What I mean is, yes some renders are really good, perfect even, but for some reason, I really feel I want to experience something closer to reality, with all the flaws we all have. Do you know any games that feature not perfect body women?

Thanks.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Light of my Life is one such game I can think of. The characters are very "non-traditional", if you will, in the sense that they don't have the perfect proportions that characters in other games do, but honestly, once you get to play it and get to know the characters, they're hot as shit. :love:

Overall though, I feel you on wanting some games with people who look a little more like real people, not just perfect, pristine blow-up dolls.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
agree with both of the comments above me, LOML has renders of someone you could very well see in real life that may not be seen as attractive to a majority of people (but fuck seriously good in bed) and personal trainer does have more attractive looking people but again are more realistic in that attraction i.e not having perfect jawlines/cheekbones/symmetry etc

Kyoto_03

Jan 12, 2021
Light of my life appeared to be a real gem, while Personal trainer is a bit too straight forward for me, I like more story-driven projects. Will check Urban Voyeur a bit later.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Area69 is a good one since the milfs in it actually have wrinkles and stuff which make them look old instead of just being some perfect looking woman that's maybe 30 and called a milf like in other games.