Seeking community recomendations for sandbox and/or management games (with rape elements) that emphasize roleplay (favourites below)

wardromon

Aug 17, 2017
Hey! (1st time posting, even though i've been around for a while...)

After going around the "What's new" tab... Found myself wondering about what would be the community recommendations for me (games i really liked further down) when it comes to sandbox and/or management games that encourage roleplaying, even for more extreme stuff like rape (either done by the player, or caused by an NPC or whatever). For some context here's some games that, over the years really tickled my fancy in those regards (and honestly haven't quite found an equivalent since sadly...):

- "Simbro" (probably the one whose abandonedment upsets me the most... I honestly still enjoy playing it today, but i guess we will never get officially fuck Alice...);
- "Breeding season" (i might have some furry tendencies... i liked that it wouln't lock you into straight pairs when it comes to breeding, and that even the player could engage... always had a catgirl on the side just for me, which paired with the "not so happy look " on face animation really got me going);
- "Legend of Krystal VG" (don't know if this game is considered complete or not, as it seems a rather small adventure, but i replayed it a lot!);
- "Ravager" (i like this game, but the inconsistent art-style really bothers me some time)
- "AI Shojo" (I feel like this game get's extremly close to being the ideal game of this type, my only complaints would probably be the somewhat limited options when it comes to depicting rape, and not being able to add another "true" male to the map for some RP competition. Also not great that a lot of the Illusion modding community favours Honey Select 2 over this one...)

One is probably not that wrong to say that it's a lack of content that encourages the RP aspect of these games, but still... Sometimes more complete adult games don't feel as Great when the "adventure" is entirely spelled out for you.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Can you elaborate more on what you mean by "games that encourage roleplaying"? I played Simbro and Breeding Season, and they just seemed like straight management games to me. In general, though, for a sandbox and/or management game (with elements of sex being coerced by either mood-altering drugs, threat of being fired, or just some kind of vague, unspecified domination), I would recommend Lab Rats 2, which I was just saying seems to be the best corruption sandbox game out there right now, for my tastes at least.

Reactions: Goldaga

wardromon

Aug 17, 2017
Can you elaborate more on what you mean by "games that encourage roleplaying"? I played Simbro and Breeding Season, and they just seemed like straight management games to me. In general, though, for a sandbox and/or management game (with elements of sex being coerced by either mood-altering drugs, threat of being fired, or just some kind of vague, unspecified domination), I would recommend Lab Rats 2, which I was just saying seems to be the best corruption sandbox game out there right now, for my tastes at least.
Yeah it might be a bit of subjective criteria, and, like I said before, in a way the Role play aspect of games like SimBro/Mating season might come from the player filling in the lack of content. But if I had to try and analise a bit deeper I would say:

- a game where you have a simple to understand, long term goal (like paying a debt), and the player has some type of choice on how he/she can start the adventure and how he goes through it;

- much of the player character characterisation is left to the player to decide. By either letting some aspects of your characters vague enough for the player to fill in, and/or (more importantly) letting the player decide in which way he wants to interact with other characters. Ideally with your choices actually having consequences with said characters relationship. (Be it main story moments like the ones with SimBro's Alice, or smaller, more Gameplay oriented choices, like the Girls asking for a raise in SimBro)

Thanks for your suggestion, Will check it out when I have the time.

Reactions: rb813