Companion Robots of the Future

Undead Coomer

May 12, 2020
I have vision, where people will have access to supreme pleasure and fulfillment with robots. Either buying or renting a robot will be fine. Even if it's expensive a few men will be able to afford it together and I believe it's not cucked to share a robot and especially if it's a group buy. The robot will show affection to you when it's your time to use it and robots don't get pregnant or can't have feelings so there will be no jealousy.

I have a few beginnings of scenarios as:
1) MC finds a girl from Pinder and they go out to a date. Still MC can't figure out how such a gorgeous goddess has accepted to go out to a date with him. They eat and drink some stuff (sure the robot can ingest but can't digest but still it looks very realistic and you can go to a café with your robot date) have sex after 2nd or 3rd date then later the girl confesses that she's a robot. Because the MC had developed feelings for the robot he starts working {harder if already employed] to buy the robot from the company where they send robots to dating apps in order to sell the robots. This game would be more wholesome love story

2) MC and a friend of his gathers money to buy a sex robot and since they want to use the sexbot as often as possible they move to some apartment so they also save money by sharing the rent and the bills. One day MC's friend tells the MC that he found some guy that owns a sexbot and wants to swap the robots for some time for a change so that guy suggest the MC and his friend that they can borrow the robot for a week because he goes to a business trip or something else since that he won't be able to use the robot for a week but there is one condition. If the MC and his friend agree they also have to share their robot for a week. And this sparks a new beginning where MC and his friend get to sign to a website/app where there are robot swingers so the MC starts to fuck all kinds of sexbots (catgirls, small girls, big girls, alien girls, anime girls, succubus, harpy so on and so on) and the robots treat him like a king, drink his semen and eat his ass, play rape, do BDSM and breastfeeding etc. And this game would be for COOOOOOMING!!

So after all I've been wanting to make up a story about robot companions. If anyone has been thinking of doing such can contact me.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Considering sex bots are advancing in real life maybe this doesnt have to be a game but your reality

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Even if it's expensive a few men will be able to afford it together and I believe it's not cucked to share a robot and especially if it's a group buy. The robot will show affection to you when it's your time to use it and robots don't get pregnant or can't have feelings so there will be no jealousy.
Even if it isn't "cucked," it would still be fucking weird. It's like buying a Fleshlight together with your buddy if you're poor and taking turns using it. That's just kind of gross.

Also, if the robot is enough like a human you won't be able to help treating it as such, unless you're a psychopath. So the robot might not get jealous, but you might very well get jealous of others fucking it.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Even if it isn't "cucked," it would still be fucking weird. It's like buying a Fleshlight together with your buddy if you're poor and taking turns using it. That's just kind of gross.

Also, if the robot is enough like a human you won't be able to help treating it as such, unless you're a psychopath. So the robot might not get jealous, but you might very well get jealous of others fucking it.
FleshLight? :ROFLMAO: Have you not heard of sex dolls?:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I'm not trying to "rain on your parade" but if you really want to make this a story and have people contact you, you should word everything as eloquently as possible. Really not trying to put you down, just a thought.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
How do they clean it?
The holes are removable. You can buy them on a ton of different sites. Pretty customizable as well, but a bit pricey, but that one is just a doll. Seen some that come with speakers tho.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
"Because the MC had developed feelings for the robot he starts working {harder if already employed] to buy the robot from the company where they send robots to dating apps in order to sell the robots. This game would be more wholesome love story"

That doesn't sound like a wholesome love story. It seems like he fell for corporate sales tactics lol.

Undead Coomer

May 12, 2020
I'm not trying to "rain on your parade" but if you really want to make this a story and have people contact you, you should word everything as eloquently as possible. Really not trying to put you down, just a thought.
You're right. I just wrote this whole thing because I was bored.