[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Complete beginner interested in starting a team

FunkiestPants

Dec 12, 2018
Project:
- The idea is basically experimenting on people with injections and mutations for sexual purposes. Not full-on guro or anything. Details can be fleshed out when we talk things over and get more people.

Developer:
- I am a good writer and proofreader, I've written a book before for fun.

Looking for:
- Looking for coders, artists, whatever and whoever interested in an idea I've had.

Employment Type:
- I haven't even set up a Patreon yet, so if money's an issue I understand, but if the game gets traction after obviously things will change.

Work commitment:
- Not really sure, open to many ideas on that. Short term to start and long term if we decide the project is fun and we work well together.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: badgerscribe

Job Description:
- A detailed description of what you're looking for.

Additional comments:
- I've never done something like this before, and am willing to learn stuff like Ren'py and other engines. If you have experience and know how making a game works talking to you would be a godsend. Anyone interested in trying to get something off the ground is welcome to join. I'm looking for people to work with as I try something new, so anyone happy with that arrangement is welcome.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Hello FP. I'd like to know if your project has any of the specifics decided. These are the questions that I think would help determine how your project gets started:

Genre
What genre did you have in mind? Will it be a visual novel, real time RPG, or something else?

Art
Will it be 2D or 3D? Will it be drawn still images, live2D, CG stills, or 3D models? What is the desired aesthetic: lifelike, cartoonish, anime, etcetera?

Engine
Would it use one of these engines or something else: custom web, Twee, SugarCube, Ren'Py, Unreal, Unity, RPG Maker, or Wolf RPG?

PS. I'm a very good programmer who dabbles in everything else. I also have a little project manager experience.