Seeking Complete dominance

i4j1

Feb 24, 2021
Looking for games where the Mc (male preferably) have complete control over all the characters. maybe some violence too.

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
Raptus features that, but in a sociopathic way - you literally play a murderer and rapist.

In Patriarch you also have complete control but for no reason whatsoever - all women in that game are braindead submissive bimbos who worship you just because.

Together Again features a single girl and you'll need to train her, but it's perhaps the best representation of the development of a dom/sub relationship.

Strive for Power and its sequel have slavery as their main mechanic, so there's complete control over them.

There's also one which name I've forgotten, but you basically "rescue" a fairy and it's basically a torture sim.

Most of these (maybe with the exception of Patriarch) feature violence at varying degrees.

i4j1

Feb 24, 2021
Raptus features that, but in a sociopathic way - you literally play a murderer and rapist.

In Patriarch you also have complete control but for no reason whatsoever - all women in that game are braindead submissive bimbos who worship you just because.

Together Again features a single girl and you'll need to train her, but it's perhaps the best representation of the development of a dom/sub relationship.

Strive for Power and its sequel have slavery as their main mechanic, so there's complete control over them.

There's also one which name I've forgotten, but you basically "rescue" a fairy and it's basically a torture sim.

Most of these (maybe with the exception of Patriarch) feature violence at varying degrees.
Thankyou <3 Anymore ren'py based games? They are my fav but together again and strive for power look pretty good