Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I was today years old when I learned there's a remake for this. Is that the Steam one? How much of a remake is it?

I played it a long time ago but the game dicked around long enough that I started forgetting who all these characters are between updates and dropped it. Might pick it up again if it's good now.
Crap, I was tired af and put the wrong game lmao. I was meaning "Where it all Began" or WiaB... god I gotta stop browsing the site that late. :ROFLMAO:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I kind of disagree about that cuckold stuff bro because I would probably let a woman say humiliation type stuff during sex but if the bull says anything like that I would most likely glass him or something.
Well Joshy... I'm only going by what the most widely accepted definitions of these things are. Some poeple will have different opinions and views on certain things, but at the end of the day, it's up to you to interpret things the way you want.

And I'm only talking about submissive in a sexual sense. Just because someone would protect their girl, or fight a guy over his girl or himself, has no bearing on their sexual preferences and demeanor inside of the bedroom.

Reactions: Joshy92 and Vlbc

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
And about sins of night isn't the sharing going to be more on the coercion and mind control route? If it's the game I'm thinking of I asked the dev and was told that.
Not to my understanding, no. It'll branch naturally from main path - and assuming it's anything like what's done in L&V, there wont be heavy overtones of crap like mind control/abuse. I hate that stuff and there's a reason why I'm subbed to him.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92 and SlapE

lindisfarne

Mar 16, 2018
Hello friends! I have a fairly specific request for those of you who have played some of these games in depth; do you have any recommendations of games that contains scenes where the wife is actively watching or looking at their husband//boyfriend during the sharing? Similar to a couple of scenes in Adelaide Inn, or Indecent Wife Hana. It seems to be something of an unfortunate rarity in most games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hello friends! I have a fairly specific request for those of you who have played some of these games in depth; do you have any recommendations of games that contains scenes where the wife is actively watching or looking at their husband//boyfriend during the sharing? Similar to a couple of scenes in Adelaide Inn, or Indecent Wife Hana. It seems to be something of an unfortunate rarity in most games.
The only ones that comes to mind right off the bat, that I'm 100% sure has scenes like this, are 'Exciting Games' and 'A Life Worth Living'. Exciting games definitely more so than the latter, though ALWL does kind of have some too. I haven't played many 2D/Anime style sharing games, and can't recall the couple I have played that well.

Reactions: rgnar62

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Not to my understanding, no. It'll branch naturally from main path - and assuming it's anything like what's done in L&V, there wont be heavy overtones of crap like mind control/abuse. I hate that stuff and there's a reason why I'm subbed to him.
I just don't really like how it was set up in the game. I remember the dev telling me I have to convince the girls to sleep with other men.
And honesty I thought the game sucked shit but then I think that about most games with sharing.

The sharing felt like its going down some corruption path because if I remember correctly you'll have to use powers to convince them.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017

So i've been trying to improve animations. I still have a way to go for making smoother animations then i will go into making more complex ones. Gadly i think i'm starting to make progress in learning keyframe curves and axis and timing and all tha shiet.
Saying this because i'm kinda in the process of figuring out how should a H Game be formated in stuff like scenes.
I want to have a decent amount of storytelling and dialog, but obviously making full movies for each scene is a pain in the ass and completely overkill. So i was thinking about a scene should have around 1 animation loop with a few variations, then let's say between 3 or 5 static images with posing, and that should be for the shorter scenes. For longer scene, that takes a bit more time or efort to reach, should have around 2 or 3 animation loops (with a few variations) with 10+ diferent images, all of that before, inbetween and after a H scene. I think that should be a really good balance between quality of scenes and stuff happening with all the visual storytelling and writting.
I'm really trying to focus on animation and make shit look good, so i can finally get into the RPGM and writting stuff, which is more forgiving in my opinion.
CharaStudio-2024-04-28-13-31-28-Render.png
CharaStudio-2024-04-28-13-51-41-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-04-28-13-52-27-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-04-28-14-08-25-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-04-28-14-11-39-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-04-28-14-32-56-Render.png CharaStudio-2024-04-28-14-21-16-Render.png

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

So i've been trying to improve animations. I still have a way to go for making smoother animations then i will go into making more complex ones. Gadly i think i'm starting to make progress in learning keyframe curves and axis and timing and all tha shiet.
Saying this because i'm kinda in the process of figuring out how should a H Game should be formated in stuff like scenes.
I want to have a decent amount of storytelling and dialog, but obviously making full movies for each scene is a pain in the ass and completely overkill. So i was thinking about a scene should have around 1 animation loop with a few variations, then let's say between 3 or 5 static images with posing, and that should be for the shorter scenes. For longer scene, that takes a bit more time or efort to reach, should have around 2 or 3 animation loops (with a few variations) with 10+ diferent images, all of that before, inbetween and after a H scene. I think that should be a really good balance between quality of scenes and stuff happening with all the visual storytelling and writting.
I'm really trying to focus on animation and make shit look good, so i can finally get into the RPGM and writting stuff, which is more forgiving in my opinion.
View attachment 3600996
View attachment 3600999 View attachment 3601005 View attachment 3601006 View attachment 3601008 View attachment 3601009 View attachment 3601010
Not bad at all, though I did notice the skirt spazzing a little on the left side on the second animation.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
It's really hard finding romantic cuckolding games most are either netorare or swinging.
Thank goodness for literotica but even then it just isn't the same as playing a VN.
Well that's what i'm trying to do.
Tipically they say, netorase is better when the main story is romance focused, and netorase is just a secondary path.
In my opinion this has really more to do with the fact that when a story focuses on netorase, or sharing or swinging or whatever variation, that doesn't happen only to the story but for the nature of the relationship itself.
So every single thing, that happens to affect the relationship, or the relationship affecting a thing, has more or less to do with sharing, or cucking, or whatever. There is no a pre determinated context that establish a value to the relationship as a thing that sustains itself because of many different reasons besides cucking or even sex.
Instead everything is fetish focused, having a good loving relationship is already taken from pretty much granted, all the girls exist to be dolls and to be object of jealousy or desire.
I'd rather have, in a game that's netorase focused, yes the game can be 80% about sharing but you do need to stablish a good background between the main characters. If that's not the case then most of the time you are just watching a cheating plain bitch doing a complete backflip and going from being a generic housewife to the neighbours bycicle. It doesn't even fell like Cheating or Netorare/Netorase it's just some bitch fucking a lot lol.
Netorase is hotter when both parties do love each other, it actually provides a lot of value to the NTS part.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
It's really hard finding romantic cuckolding games most are either netorare or swinging.
Thank goodness for literotica but even then it just isn't the same as playing a VN.
Honestly, I've found that Literotica has gone pretty hard into the shame, humiliation and revenge side of things the last few years as well, unfortunately. My personal favorites in the sub-genre are always ones where there isn't a pre-existing "loving wife" agreement where he likes her hooking up with others, but rather she's seduced into it unexpectedly, or she's thrown into some situation with another man where they get it on. Sometimes it ends with her telling her husband or him realizing what happened and rolling with it, others its left unsaid.

I'm also a big, big fan of the idea of a couple who have been exclusive and vanilla, and both of them are gradually opened up to having sex with other people, where in the end they're both very happy with it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I just don't really like how it was set up in the game. I remember the dev telling me I have to convince the girls to sleep with other men.
And honesty I thought the game sucked shit but then I think that about most games with sharing.

The sharing felt like its going down some corruption path because if I remember correctly you'll have to use powers to convince them.
I really dont think you're thinking of the same game, no offense. In fact I think I know the one you're thinking of...I'm blanking on the name but you're in an office and get access to demonic powers or something....

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I really dont think you're thinking of the same game, no offense. In fact I think I know the one you're thinking of...I'm blanking on the name but you're in an office and get access to demonic powers or something....
You could be right I have played so many games I sometimes get them mixed up.

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Honestly, I've found that Literotica has gone pretty hard into the shame, humiliation and revenge side of things the last few years as well, unfortunately.
I've found the same- it's weird, I know all of us here on the board have our views shaped by the genres popular around these parts, but I swear it feels liek ntr fandom is spilling out into areas I never would expect to see it.... places like the reddit fantasytextmassage subs are now overflowing with that kind of stuff..... used to be far more aligned with preferences of people on this thread...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes... I already knew all this, but thanks anyways I suppose

Also, there's not 'two cuckold paths', there's a cuckold path and a stag/vixen path. Cuckolds are only submissive, so therefore the path where the wife is the submissive one, isn't cuckold.
I haven't never heard of "stag/vixen"... it's a fetish where the husband order to the wife what to do and who to fuck?

Reactions: Fronte91

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I've found the same- it's weird, I know all of us here on the board have our views shaped by the genres popular around these parts, but I swear it feels liek ntr fandom is spilling out into areas I never would expect to see it.... places like the reddit fantasytextmassage subs are now overflowing with that kind of stuff..... used to be far more aligned with preferences of people on this thread...
I can't explain it. It felt like it just kind of happened. I had a conversation on the Lit boards a while back where I was looking for a particular type of story that used to be really easy to find, and several people told me I'd just have to be content with the older stuff, because "that's not what people want any more".

Well, I want it. And I never want anything sexual or erotic that's done in a mean, angry or spiteful way, but that seems to be where so much of this has gone. Either the woman treats her husband or boyfriend like shit, or she's more subtle about it and it sexy....but then the husband gets pissed off and vengeful and that's what the second half is about. And I get that might be more of what happens IRL, but I'm not seeking out erotica for real life. I want it to be hot and plausible, but where everyone is good with what's happening, at least eventually.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote