[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share [Complete] -- [RPGM] 2D Artist needed for long term project

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
Project:
Potentially a large project, still in the early phase. The project is an RPGM game similar in essence to the game Claire's Quest in that there is a female protagonist on a journey to help save her people and having to survive the various perversions of the world or to embrace it. The setting is Ancient Greece, with all of the mythology it brings with it.​

Developer:
Me. I'm a software engineer and a freelance writer, so I will definitely be writing the majority of the project and coding it in as well.​

Looking for:
2D artist.​

Employment Type:
Paid/Share.​
This is very much a passion project so I'm willing to pay for the art outright, or if the artist prefers I'd be happy to set up more of a long term agreement, but that will obviously depend on when we actually start getting the game out and sales for it, so I'm open to negotiating either way.​

Work commitment:
Open to short term or long term, with a preference for long term.​
If a short term contract is preferred, I have a list of around 10 CG sets (25 images in total) and 2 character portraits which I would like to include before I can get a demo of the game out so that'd be the minimum.​

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: darkregi#0090​

Job Description:
A number of sex scenes are planned with many different fetishes being covered in the final product. For now, I'm looking for someone who's good at characters (I don't have very strong preference for backgrounds) and who is OK with drawing at least the following:​
Nudity, consensual sex (multiple positions), blowjobs, anal, public groping, non-consensual sex (doggy-style).​
The above list isn't exhaustive, but it's indicative of what I need in the short term.​
I especially would like someone who is good with facial expressions.​

Additional comments:
I'm in the EST time zone and am active from morning till around midnight.​
I'm open to talking about what type of work and schedule suits the artist I eventually hire, and as noted above I'm also happy to discuss what compensation would work best. My preference remains for someone who I can work with in the long term.​
In all honesty, since I've only recently gotten started with writing the script and messing around with RPGM, it will take a couple of months for us to get out the demo of the game, after which it would take around a year to complete the main route of the game, and then adding in alternative routes will be an ongoing process, so I'm looking at 2023 to have a complete game out, beyond which there are many enhancements and alternative routes that I've already planned but which I'll worry about later.​
If this all sounds interesting to you, or if you want to know more, please DM on discord and I'd be happy to chat about it.​

Last edited:

EroHoney

Jun 25, 2020
Your discord doesn't seem to be working, but I'm interested in the artist position. I have a thread here with examples and contact info
Just shoot me a DM if you think I'd be a good fit.

DarkRegi

May 1, 2020
Hi all,

I currently have all the artists I can afford for this at the moment. Thank you all for you applications!