• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Artist 3D] Paid [Completed can be closed.]Looking for some to remake my Chapter 1 renders. [HS2/NEOSTUDIO]

Berkili4

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Project:
Companion of Darkness F95Page

Developer:
Berkili4

Looking for:
Someone to recreate/remake my Chapter 1 Renders.

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
One time Project.

Preferred method of contact:

Job Description:
Looking for someone who recreates/remakes the Renders of Chapter 1 of my Story.
I provide you with everything, Characters, Graphic settings, environments and most of the scenes I still saved the data as well.
Your job would be to recreate each of my chapter 1 renders in this new form, so it fits with the rest chapters.

Additional comments:
Was going to rework my chapter1 myself, but my life just got unexpectedly busy.
That is why I am looking for someone who might be willing to do this for me. Paid of course.
Game was created in HS2/Neostudio.
Chapter 1 has about 1100 renders. But many Renders only have minimal changes to the previous ones. (like mouth closed or hand up on a diffrent place.)
As for the price, I am interested in a lump sum.

How exactly do I imagine the work:
This is a render of my chapter 1.
sm22.jpg

This is how it looked like after i reworked it myself.

HS2_2023-09-26-15-11-52-995.png

All i did was activating the graphic mods. (which i didnt at that time.)
Changed the camera angle a bit, opend the mouth and used one of the standard hs2 poses.
that would be the change i would like to see for the whole chapter.
Intrested? Just hit me up on discord.