[R>Artist 3D] Share [Completed] Looking for a Daz3D artist for a game idea.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
We got what we needed. Thanks..

Project:
One lie. - the title might not be final.
It will be a visual novel game made with Ren'py. Main character of the game will be male, but at times players will be seeing events unfold from the perspective of the female lead.
The game will have choices made by players leading to different outcomes however the focus is on our two protagonists and what will happen between them. So it's not going to be very complex. It's a story of two best friends, one of whom has fallen in love with the other but makes a huge mistake that causes them to fall apart. And now she hopes to win him back or at least be forgiven by him for the pain she caused him. Whether he will return the love, forgive her or move on will be up to the player, of course.

Developer:
I have never written a game before, just some short stories, but I have wanted to turn this story into a game for a long time. For now it's just me. I do have a Ren'py developer in mind (friend of mine) and he is deciding whether he can do the project with me. He is pretty busy IRL right now. But he is very interested. A s a group we will be called "Wooden Donkeys". I have created a but since I don't have anything to show people yet there it's a desert. I do have a that is related to my Twitch streams where I am likely to be but I have setup a " " server as well. That server is empty as well for now.

Looking for:
3DCG artist working with Daz3D. Blender and whatever else you might like.

Employment Type:
Since I do not have money to kick off right now (I am living off a miserly disability) I can offer a revenue share for now, with a salary option when we start making money. I can buy some of the assets from Daz shop if needed. You can keep them.

Work commitment:
While not very complex the game will be fairly lengthy. And after that I have another couple of projects I want to do.

Preferred method of contact:
PM, Discord,

Job Description:
Creating all the artwork, scenes, animations (if possible),sex scenes for the game. I do have a model for the FC, possible looks for other characters and some ideas for the scenes, but I would like to give you as much freedom as you want in creating your art.

Additional comments:
The FC is Charlie . The ginger version.
Feel free to tell me what kind of input you need from to help you create the characters and scenes.
If you want to read over the Prologue of the script to get an idea of what you are getting into feel free to ask me through PM or discord (Vollezar#1232)

Last edited:

Antottt

Aug 6, 2020
Sir .. I have many daz character models if you are interested please contact me, sorry my bad english