[R>Translator] [Completed] Looking for Japanese to English translators of any skill level (no Pros)

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I found the right person.
Project:
- Japanese to English translations for video, images, games. Use of MTL granted.

Developer:
- JustXuX - - -

Looking for:
- People interested in translating Japanese content to English. I don't need pro-translators.

Employment Type:
- Paid (after the project is done and I tested it) or Unpaid (if you want so)

Work commitment:
- Any

Preferred method of contact:
- or DM on F95Zone

Job Description:
- Hey, I'm looking for Japanese to English translators of any skill level, even if you don't know the language, to assist me on my projects and receive money corresponding to your efforts.
I need at least someone who can sort and pick the best translation that DeepL and Sugoi-translator (MTLs) are spewing out. I will also teach you if necessary.

Additional comments:
  • I can pay 100$ tops for now. So don't expect much pay.
  • If you're not good with technical stuff in games, I'll do all the heavy lifting for you. Your primary job is to pick the best output the MTLs give you. I'll help you set up the workflow.
  • So, my goal is to offer the fastest translation possible, but still comprehensive. Call it, Compromise Translation. You compromise quality for quantity where it's possible.
  • The deadline for projects is at least 1 month, but I can push it further if the project is very complicated or long.
  • The pay will vary depending on your skill level and the complexity of the project.
  • I'll announce if I find someone that fits this position, and write again if I need more translators.

Last edited: