[R>Writer] Share [Completed] Looking for Story Writer (The Twisted Twins)

_DarkLegacy

Jun 8, 2020
Hi, i'm a software developer and i want to create a game. I had no knowledge of Daz Studio. For about 2 months I have been trying to learn Daz Studio and make better Renders. The problem is I don't have the ability to write stories and my English is beginner level (A1/A2 level).I'm looking for someone who can help me develop the game with me and write a story.

Project:

Developer:
DarkLegacy

Looking for:
Story Writer

Employment Type:
Revenue Share

Work commitment:
Part-Time | Flex | Long-Term

Preferred method of contact:
PM DarkLegacy or Discord: DarkLegacy#4541

About Story:
For now there are 3 characters in game; Michael, Lydia and Mila.
Lydia (Landlady): She is 35-40 years old and lives with her twin. She divorced her husband a few years ago.
Michael (Main Character): 18-20 years old and for some reason he has not lived with his family for several years.He thought Lydia lived alone, but when he returned, he runs into Lydia's twin.
Mila (Lydia's Twin): She started living with her twin Lydia a few years ago, and when Michael returns, he wants to get closer to Michael.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

akdecoy

Nov 3, 2019
I enjoy writing, I can give you some samples if you want but I feel I have the ability to change the style to fit the project. I have decent skills with Daz3d let me know if you are still looking for help.

CarterStone#6701 Discord

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
This via your spoilers is excellent work of the first order. Though a little vanilla for my tastes, should you in the further need a writer for more complex plots, I would like to help after seeing the talents you already demonstrated.