[R>Programmer] [Completed] Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Hello good people so im looking for sombody who is able to finish a mod of urban demons (its a short story) that sombody started making for me its mostly done it just needs a few things the last dev could not finish it so now im looking for sombody to finish this beauty it has some new art that has never been seen in the main game or the other mods altough its soley based around the mc of urband demons and his mom the game is about 70-80 procent done and needs some small fixes in the story and the ending needs to be added with sex scenes (sex scenes just need to be put in with dialogue i have the art) the game was i think made in rpg ace so if a coder can work with that let me know

i should mention it also has impregnation and pregnancy for the mom and preg sex :D

i cant offer pay but if you finish it you can put yourself in the credits and you can share the game with whoever you like pls contact me if your interested not having this game finished is just to bad !

il share a pics of the mod here to get you interested

Last edited:

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Im gonna be honest im kinda tired from this whole project after evrything that happend with the last programmer if i cant find a replacement guy to finish the game then im just gonna trow the game and evrything that was finished away and il just keep the art for myself to enoy

I already spent a month working on it with the last programmer and if i cant find another guy by tomorrow or the day after that then i give up so share this message if you want to see the whole game

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Deleted member 2738

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
Yo. I'm an amateur coder still learning. I can definitely give it a shot and try to get everything completed. You mentioned something in the ToP page about some money if its finished? How much would that be

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hello good people so im looking for sombody who is able to finish a mod of urban demons (its a short story) that sombody started making for me its mostly done it just needs a few things the last dev could not finish it so now im looking for sombody to finish this beauty it has some new art that has never been seen in the main game or the other mods altough its soley based around the mc of urband demons and his mom the game is about 70-80 procent done and needs some small fixes in the story and the ending needs to be added with sex scenes (sex scenes just need to be put in with dialogue i have the art) the game was i think made in rpg ace so if a coder can work with that let me know

i should mention it also has impregnation and pregnancy for the mom and preg sex :D

i cant offer pay but if you finish it you can put yourself in the credits and you can share the game with whoever you like pls contact me if your interested not having this game finished is just to bad !

il share a pics of the mod here to get you interested
Please state Payment: [Share], [Paid], [Unpaid]

Thank you.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Yo. I'm an amateur coder still learning. I can definitely give it a shot and try to get everything completed. You mentioned something in the ToP page about some money if its finished? How much would that be
I never said this was paid i made clear in my post that i cant offer money the only thing i can offer is that you can put your name in the credits this was a non profit fan mod so no money for anybody will be made off this you can pm me and we can discuss what has to be done in order for it to be finshed if you have the skill and if your up for it then il give you the game to finish it no offense you seem like a nice guy but the orignal coder played around allot this mod should have been finshed in like 2 weeks after we started (its a small project) and more then a month later it stil wasnt done cause he was always doing other stuff :D so yeah pm me if your stil interested i can promise you that this mod has some good stuff if your into mom and son stuff

• Thinking Face

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Quick update so far its been 2 days if i dont find sombody today to take over this project and finish sometime soon i give up i wanted to try a little to find another programmer but i should not even be doing this my last programmer should have found a replacement for himself before he left we already spent a month working on this for nothing cause im starting to doubt anybody is willing and up for this task its a shame but oohwell if i dont find anybody today il just trow the game away and just keep the art thats good enough for me if it comes to that i either want to game to be done and get a new programmer today or i want to get rid of it so i can have peace and stop stressing

So if anybody els is interested and you have the SKILL then pm me

• Angry

ZeldruckX

Feb 9, 2018
I never said this was paid i made clear in my post that i cant offer money the only thing i can offer is that you can put your name in the credits this was a non profit fan mod so no money for anybody will be made off this you can pm me and we can discuss what has to be done in order for it to be finshed if you have the skill and if your up for it then il give you the game to finish it no offense you seem like a nice guy but the orignal coder played around allot this mod should have been finshed in like 2 weeks after we started (its a small project) and more then a month later it stil wasnt done cause he was always doing other stuff :D so yeah pm me if your stil interested i can promise you that this mod has some good stuff if your into mom and son stuff
Still relevant ?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Why the choice is between "Help me make a mod" and "I'll keep all the art to myself"?

If it is truly not profit, you could simply share the art/project and make it open so that anyone can simply add in rather than restricting the access to the special one that will happen to come across this thread within the time limit you set (Which is long gone and I had never seen this thread before despite being fairly active).

D

Deleted member 2738

That is the most absurd thing I've ever heard
I won't go into too much detail because I don't think mods will allow it.
He literally harassed a developer and blamed him when he left because of the huge amount of unreasonable demands.
I highly advise against working with him because as LoneKaiser stated, the mod is just for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.