[R>Writer] Share [COMPLETED]

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Does it have to be dual world isekai? Can it be a world where you collect hot human monsters and make them fight for your amusement? Because if so I might have just the thing. Only thing I haven't figured out yet is how the monster types interact with each other. Otherwise it's a pretty extensive GDD for what I call Hothumon.

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
Does it have to be dual world isekai? Can it be a world where you collect hot human monsters and make them fight for your amusement? Because if so I might have just the thing. Only thing I haven't figured out yet is how the monster types interact with each other. Otherwise it's a pretty extensive GDD for what I call Hothumon.
Not really a theme I worked on my project so I think I may not be the right fit for your project! You can still reach out to me on discord if you want to discuss about further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zemax

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Sent a friend request, now waiting on you to say yes. Name on Discord is also wariodude128 with a Wario trollface.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
GGAdams That's some very nice character design you've done here, good luck with your game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GGAdams