Seeking completely out of games

randomname123

Nov 11, 2017
I think I've checked out almost every game I have any interest in on this site, hypno and tfgames but im hoping theres more. I like transform themes but almost completely you transforming other people. Games like spell for all, friends of mine, liliths device etc. I also like games like hentai high school, waifu academy and such.

If anyones got any games I either havent played or have forgotten about, I'd appreciate it.

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
Gonna throw random names of games you might not know about: Betrayed, SpaceCorpsXXX, Dark Magic and Dark Neighborhood

Reactions: RanliLabz

randomname123

Nov 11, 2017
betrayed I couldnt get into, spacecorps doesnt interest me, dark magic didnt have much info and nor did dark neighbourhood

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Spacecorps is good. It also looked kinda silly to me, but the game grows on you. Give it a try.
I know that Teaching Feeling don't have you transforming people, but it's one of the most wholesome games that I have ever played.
I'm going to fire on all cylinders here and say whatever comes to mind.
Sisterly Love, Lab Rats (Lab Rats 1 for god sake), WVM, Ecchi Sensei, Incubus City, Mythic's Manor, Harem Hotel, SuperPowered, Lilith's Throne (this one, Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of the Champions have transformation in whatever the hell you want), Ayura Crisis (beat'em up with glorious sprite animations, and better mechanics than a lot of brawlers out there), Glassix, Holiday Island, Imperium (either the original or the fan made. Focus on YOU transforming people), Invasive Species, Take Over, Son of a Bitch (QSP mess, but one that you must play), The DeLuca Family (another one that focus more on story than on pure sex [don't know if that's your style]), TimeLoop Hunter ( a mix of CYOA, groundhog day and alien. A very interesting concept) aaaand Realms of Lust (Make a deal with a demon, become infused with LUST and everyone gets horny when they see you. Oh, every male becomes a woman because why not?).

Sorry for the lack of editing (and information on most of those games), but I can assure you that they are very good. If you need info in one of them, feel free to ask about it.

Reactions: Matrh and RanliLabz