EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CSheader1v3.png

Overview:
This is the story of a young man who always had feelings towards his landlady and roommate but he always fought against them. Knowing that these feelings are abnormal and wrong, he'll find more girls around him to interact with and try to keep him distracted. He is even considering a possible career in the biggest e-sport fighting game of all times: Super Squash Brothers. One day he accidentally found a classmate in an unusual situation that he always thought it would be impossible to resolve and is finding that he getting a new perspective of his life by trying to help her with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-29
Release Date: 2023-07-28
Developer: AbrokenA Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00.1-b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes & Known bugs:

Old saves may not work, read developer notes.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Fan Sig - Italian Translation*

* This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

sample01.png sample02.png sample03.png sample04.png sample05.png sample06.png sample07.png sample08.png sample09.png sample10.png sample11.png sample12.png sample13.png sample14.png sample15.png sample16.png sample17.png sample18.png sample19.png sample20.png sample21.png sample22.png sample23.png sample24.png sample25.png sample26.png sample27.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
This is the story of a young man who always had feeling towards her landlady and roommate
I assume you mean HIS landlady, unless the protag is a trap?

About Movil Devices:
also damn does this mean I will be able to play this at my local Chevron-Movil gas stations???? I can fill up the lassies while I fill up my car???

all jokes aside I assume you mean mobile devices?

in all seriousness, I love me Illusion's newest engine and artwork so this seems very interesting apart from the broken english

+1 from me

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I assume you mean HIS landlady, unless the protag is a trap?

also damn does this mean I will be able to play this at my local Chevron-Movil gas stations???? I can fill up the lassies while I fill up my car???

all jokes aside I assume you mean mobile devices?

in all seriousness, I love me Illusion's newest engine and artwork so this seems very interesting apart from the broken english

+1 from me
Lol, fixed and thanks.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I personally always appreciate a good landlady-tenant game.

Since pregnancy is planned, I hope the dev will consider including the internal impregnation scene where the sperm hits the egg. This may be a personal preference, but I think it makes it all the hotter.
I thought about it, as a hentai/doujin fan I really want to do this but the thing is that as far as Koikatsu can do, I would have to use things and effect that are far from the things I regulary use, I want to do this but I should prioritize others things first, but yes, the idea is to do it when the time comes.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i look forward to when impregnation is added, but if i may make a suggestion i noticed a man(presumable BF) in some of the images, i think you should make him girlier and make him a trap that you can corrupt into your personal cock-holster (id prefer anal optional since i prefer oral on traps but you do you)

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes