Seeking ComplexTree collection

ABitSalty

Aug 16, 2020
TBH, the easiest way is to set a reminder for the last 3 days of the month, go on kemono.party and download the folders before the links go down, as they disable on the 1st. I feel pain cause I forgot and missed the November folder.

Reactions: bar00

HattFan79

Nov 29, 2022
TBH, the easiest way is to set a reminder for the last 3 days of the month, go on kemono.party and download the folders before the links go down, as they disable on the 1st. I feel pain cause I forgot and missed the November folder.
would you be able to create a mega file and post everything you have in it?

HattFan79

Nov 29, 2022

It's a hefty file cause I didn't bother to compress them, download the folders one by one or just view them in mega, have fun.
thank you this helps a lot, 1 step closer is huge

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I found the collections on luscious.net but their full resolution downloads are locked behind a site pay wall.

Also bump

Msurikqp79

Mar 30, 2021
I found the collections on luscious.net but their full resolution downloads are locked behind a site pay wall.

Also bump
just hit open original (3 dots under the image selected) on the image you want to save and you get the hi res version in another tab

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
My link has been updated with more sets. I also have most of 2022, but I'm too lazy to upload it.
When you are able, I would really appreciate your uploading of the 2022 sets. I've been looking for some of those for a long time.

Reactions: SusBoi