[S>Composer] Paid Composer & Beatmaker for hire

Ghost 8eats

Nov 29, 2022
Hi! I make old school hip hop with soul/jazz or dark vibes, Whether you need soulful music for good or sad moments or dark music I have a lot for you to choose from.

All you will need for your game is a "Standard WAV" License. This will come with a untagged WAV and MP3 file for you to use in your game.
(untagged means you will not hear the woman saying "ghost beats" through the beat)

You can get any of my beats for $34.95 each or you can use bulk deals to get them even cheaper!

My bulk deals are:

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE
BUY 2 GET 3 FREE
BUY 3 GET 5 FREE

If you would like to negotiate bigger bulk deals than the ones listed feel free to email me, I know some of you need music for multiple games and I would be happy to help you. I can also recommend some songs that no one else has got if you're not up for looking through 200+ beats.

If you have any questions or want recommendations feel free to email me at ghost8eats@outlook.com

is the direct link to all of the beats

Last edited:

Ghost 8eats

Nov 29, 2022
LOADS of new beats on my site, I will do some really good deals for anyone wanting to get 20+ for multiple games. Just email me with f95 in the subject. If you prefer to do these via paypal and dont want to purchase on the site that is fine too.

Ghost 8eats

Nov 29, 2022
Also if you would like music with singing in just search "With Hook" on the home page and they will all be there.