[S>Composer] Paid Composer for hire - music for your project

Umbra Nensei

May 12, 2021
Skills:
- Orchestral music, all kinds (medieval, victorian, modern, fantasy, jazz, ethnic, etc)
- Electronic music, all kinds (EDM, lo-fi, ambient, synths mixed with orchestral music, etc)

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: Umbra Nensei#8086
Mail: umbranensei@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:
$100 per minute of music, regardless of complexity or genre
$30 for revisions

Availability:
Full time

Work Samples:
Most recent work for (in progress):
- Ex. 1 -
- Ex. 2 -
- Ex. 3 -

Additional comments:
1)
As far as genres of adult games go I'm willing to score anything and everything, I have no filter in this regard. If it needs music, it will have it. The only thing I don't do however, is overly upbeat and happy music. Anything else, such as heroic, bitter-sweet, warm - any other buzzword for the vibe you can think of, I can do.
2) I tend to ask a lot of questions about the project, be it details about the story, lore (if applicable), characters, setting and everything in between. All of it helps me make music that better suits the game. So I'm afraid I'll have to waterboard you with questions from time to time.
3) Payment acceptable through PayPal only. I ask for payment after you've received a draft of the song, and we both agree on it's direction. Though if you're comfortable with paying upfront, I won't object. If you cannot afford to pay for the amount of tracks you need right away, for your convenience we can settle on a monthly limit of tracks I deliver to you. From one, up to whatever number your financial situation allows.
4) Lastly, I'm very open to discussion about possible musical ideas for your project. Styles, references, whatever else you could think of. Nothing is set in stone until the whole soundtrack is completed.

Last edited: