Compressed 32-bit problem

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
Sorry if this is a reporst/ wrong place to open this. Mods can move or delete it.

Recently I can not play any games because I can not open any compressed 32-bit version of any game. Some ask for missing dll but downloading that dll does not save the problem. Any solutions or recommendations? except getting a new laptop :)

Thanks already

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
What's the error message? What's the engine of the games? What's the name of the dll that's missing?
Slightly off topic, do not download random dlls, ok? For many many reasons, it's a bad practice.

Reactions: komando12

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
What's the error message? What's the engine of the games? What's the name of the dll that's missing?
Slightly off topic, do not download random dlls, ok? For many many reasons, it's a bad practice.
I deleted non-working games so can't answer your first and third question for now. I usually prefer renpy games.

This problem started occur in 2021. Before that, there weren't seperate .exe files in compressed games. When they started to spare 32 and 64 bit .exe files, my problem began.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
To be honest, I doubt anyone will know, games are all made for windows 10/other OS. Microsoft don't even update w7 anymore, you're running the risk of having all your shit destroyed by trojans and shit, upgrade to win 10 or don't download anything