jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
If i'm not mistaken we only got the $1 tier version of this game in this thread so far :(

Jun 13, 2018
I got to a screen with snowman versions of all the girls and can't seem to do anything
By the looks of it, that's the end of the main story line for this Beta version.

Make a save there, then reload and you'll be back in the regular area. The new character Skye can be found in the forest area fairly easily

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
By the looks of it, that's the end of the main story line for this Beta version.

Make a save there, then reload and you'll be back in the regular area. The new character Skye can be found in the forest area fairly easily
you sure? by the forest you mean the zone of the pikachu cosplayers? because besides the usual ones i haven't encountered anything else and the map doesn't show like there's anything new in any of the zones.

Jun 13, 2018
you sure? by the forest you mean the zone of the pikachu cosplayers? because besides the usual ones i haven't encountered anything else and the map doesn't show like there's anything new in any of the zones.
Correct, the pikachu area was where I encountered her. For me, it only took two fights before she showed up, so I'm not sure what her rarity is.

Reactions: person097

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
nevermind i found her... but i cannot "save her" no mater how i try, i cannot use items (there's only a black screen where the items should be) and i get no dialogue from any battle... kinda buggy.

Jun 13, 2018
nevermind i found her... but i cannot "save her" no mater how i try, i cannot use items (there's only a black screen where the items should be) and i get no dialogue from any battle... kinda buggy.
Odd. In my case I didn't need to capture her using the rope. Defeating her in one hit was enough, then she showed up in the main entry.

Edit: Also, the black box has been showing up a lot this version. Super glitchy.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Odd. In my case I didn't need to capture her using the rope. Defeating her in one hit was enough, then she showed up in the main entry.

Edit: Also, the black box has been showing up a lot this version. Super glitchy.
guess i'm just unlucky. Thank you for your help!

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes