Conan Exiles (Sexiles sex mod)

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Hey guys

I'm having trouble finding guides to setup Conan Exiles to run adult mods. I'm really lost:

- Do I need a launcher, mod organizer, body replacer, FNIS, LOOT, etc? Or this game is easier to mod than Skyrim?
- Is there any way to play singleplayer?
- Which is the right version for Sexiles?

I didn't find any modding guide apart from this
But this is a generic modding guide. Not adult oriented. So I don't know what are the 'core mods' to make it work. Do you guys know if there is a guide for that?

Thanks!

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
it is easier to mod than skyrim, no you don't need any program beyond the game itself, the thing is the mods used to be outdated and you need to wait for updates, there is no diference in adult mod or general mod, they work as the same.
I don't know if my answers will help or if I understand your question well, but is better than nothing right?

Jeas

Jul 2, 2018
Hey guys

I'm having trouble finding guides to setup Conan Exiles to run adult mods. I'm really lost:

- Do I need a launcher, mod organizer, body replacer, FNIS, LOOT, etc? Or this game is easier to mod than Skyrim?
- Is there any way to play singleplayer?
- Which is the right version for Sexiles?

I didn't find any modding guide apart from this
But this is a generic modding guide. Not adult oriented. So I don't know what are the 'core mods' to make it work. Do you guys know if there is a guide for that?

Thanks!
what's up bro, did you get any answers about these types of mod? I am the same as you looking at how to install mods for adults but there are not many explanations.