Concept for an NTR story: Reverse the usual dynamic so the bull is the jealous one

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
This may have been done, but it popped into my head, and I can't recall seeing it. What if there were a consensual NTR story (netorase, I think it's called, but I always get them mixed up) where the weak guy explicitly has a cuckold fetish, so the couple brings a guy in. It plays from the bull's perspective, but as a twist on the usual dynamic, the cuck and the gf/wife are still in a very happy, loving relationship. The bull starts actually falling for the woman, and has to deal with the notion that ultimately, he's just the meat. In a sense, he's getting emotionally cuckolded despite being the one doing the fucking.

The problem is, I'm not sure who this would necessarily appeal to. It's from the bull's perspective, which wouldn't necessarily appeal to normal NTR fans, but it also features the MC being the one feeling loss and sadness about the relationship, which would turn off people who prefer the dominant perspective. Maybe it wouldn't work at all, or maybe it's been done more than I realize, I just thought it was a mildly intriguing concept.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Not a bad idea but I think there are several varibles that would have to come into play for such a story, like who's the main character?
Are there more than one characters perspective?
Is there more than one love interest for the mc?
The anwsers to these questions could mean the diffrence between NTR, cheating, swinging, sharing, or cuckold.
Example:
Bull mc
If its just from the bulls perspective and he's the one who's catching the feels then it would probably be just swinging.
If its been elaborated that the bull has feelings for the female then its still not quite ntr unless you tossed in a few additional scene with the love interest sleeping with either her bf/husband or other male partners along with some inner monologue with the bull getting upset or depressed about it.
Of course for extra impact you could also make the love interest a childhood friend or childhood crush to whom the bull may have been infatuated with or cared for in the past.

Multiple perpectives
Lets say the story's told from three perspectives the Bull, the cuck, and the wife.

The bull is in love with the wife but he's forced to share her because she refuses to leave her husband.
Since she was never really his in the first place this would probably lean more towards swinging or sharing. Unless she was a childhood crush or friend. Then this could possibly fall into the ntr genre.

The wife enjoys her time with the bull but loves(?) :unsure: her husband so she refuses to leave him for the bull. However she may occasinally meet up and have some "fun" with the bull or possibly others without her husbands permission.
This would probably fall under the cheating tag.

The cuck is...well a cuck, thus enjoys seeing his wife sleep with various men, if the storys from his perspective he could probably sneak around a watch his wife "cheat". So Cuckold tag i guess?
A couple of games that do something similar.
- My future wife
- Deliverance

Multiple love interest.
If there are multiple love interest for the characters the the story pretty much just becomes a story about swining and sharing.
Similar games
- The Adventurous Couple
- Free pass

Hope this helps. :p

Dec 1, 2022
I read a story similar to what you want to write on the Litoerotica website. "Barb's Boyfriend" by betamale08.
But this story is from the couple's perspective, I haven't finished reading it yet but it seems to me that the bull has feelings for his wife.
The story has elements of gay/bi, crossdressing, cuckolding, bdsm, etc.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You're right that it would be an odd one for fappability. It's quite an interesting concept though.

I think the optimal way to go about this would be to make it a true drama instead of a fetish game. But that will take actual writing skills.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i know how you guys slap NTR on everything but lets get something straight, cuckold couples, swinger couples, sexwife couples, sharing couples are not premise of NTR. It can be NTR if someone from couple want to stop but denied the option, hence emotionally broken because of it. Cucks, swingers, sexwives and sharing cum because of this, they are not emotionally broken because of it.

Your idea works on premise that if couple decides to replace bull with another bull. That can work where bull can work to earn the couple back. Overall unique idea.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa