• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Conception Girl ~ Forced impregnation in a public toilet [Final] [girlsgame]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Teal Flower

No matter your expectations, it'll be worse than you imagine. It takes longer to download, uncompress and browse the folder than it takes to finish it. I even feel like I want a refund.
    PROS
    So small you won't feel too bad for wearing out your hdd.
    So short you won't feel too bad for wasting your time.
    Pirate.
    CONS
    Realizing this "game" made $1000 at dlsite and has 357 favorited.
    It taints the loli tag.
    It exists.

Now seriously, for the sake of other games are here too and aren't removed for their not as good quality, just take this as an example of how to not to make a game or as how to make a quick cash grab.
    If you've seen the screenshots you've seen the game, seriously, there isn't anything else.
    Those in dlsite giving it 5 starts might be the own developer with alt accounts or purely sarcasm. Don't waste your time.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Its not even well established that is about rape, dialogue is like 3 lines in each screen to kind of hint what is going on in a subtle exposition way.
    ITs not even clear that its about impregnation, you wont see it, MC doesnt speak.

There are a total of 3 "renders" and the game takes like 20 seconds to complete.
    The idea behind it may be interesting, but i can not say anything besides THIS GAME IS BEYOND TRASH.