Erik Marsx

Jan 6, 2019
I mean this is pretty much just a straight copy of confined with goddesses. I'm surprised no one's called him out on this yet.
Because it's not? Besides the similar premise, everything else is completely different: the game, the UI, the models, the characters and their relations, the story… I don't see how you can get the impression that it's "a straight copy".

Reactions: someone666xxx

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
recommend games with the same engine. and if you know, tell me its name
This project was build using a custom Twine Story Format named MetaCube, which is a modified variant of the popular SugarCube 2.x story format.

So while this project and its developer is likely the only one using MetaCube, there are many HTML based projects that were built using SugarCube. In fact, is it likely that most of the HTML based projects listed on this site are SugarCube based.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Export your save then import it into the version on (it's the exact same game, just without the Itch.io loader)
The codes can be used in the same way.

This project was build using a custom Twine Story Format named MetaCube, which is a modified variant of the popular SugarCube 2.x story format.

So while this project and its developer is likely the only one using MetaCube, there are many HTML based projects that were built using SugarCube. In fact, is it likely that most of the HTML based projects listed on this site are SugarCube based.
*MegaCube
The only modification that was made was that the storydata is LZString-compressed and base64-encoded. I'd hardly call it a "modified variant" as it's an attempt at obfuscating their code. For the number of RenPy games make a tiny modification to the code they use in RenPy, does that make it a variant of RenPy?

Vooch_

Mar 15, 2023
I am getting no images... i have tried multiple browsers as well and nothing seems to change.

storycoolbro

Feb 15, 2020
what is another scene with emily when we guessing capitals? and how to unlock it?
it's probably one of the rng scenes there are a few of them you'll know if it's one cause at end of scene there's a things that says this scene contains procedurally generated content and can change or something like that. where the scene will play out a bit different randomly when you play through it again

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes