VN - Ren'Py - Confusion - Chapter 9 [v0.9] [AVNSnax]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MJB

The review below by SixtyNineGaming pretty much sums up my thoughts. It's nice seeing a serious take on issues that the trans community has to deal with. But aside from that, the story looks promising, and I like that its a bit of a slow build. It would cheapen the game showing more at this point.

The graphics are ok, no issues there.

The dialog is realistic, with no spelling or grammar issues that I noticed.

No issues with any of the coding, everything worked perfectly.

I would have given four stars as that's what I hand out for games I consider pretty good, but the fact that I'm also able to learn about someone's world that is in no way relatable to my own earned it an extra star.

Best of luck with the game, and I look forward to the updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

This is the first game on the site that actually shows you the trans and transition experience. Almost every VN has trans people as a fetish (which I am not against), but this one actually what it is like to be a trans person. The constant ridicule and exclusion, the uncertianity and doubt, all these make life hard for trans people and this VN showed those things.

This is still an initial release/demo, so there isn't much content, but I love what's here and I'm looking for to more with interest.